Options

***Pearl Jam Setlist Thread, Calgary 9/21***

Comments

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Yeah, fuck Half Full let's play Unthought Known. :roll:

I dont get your hate for UK

It's boring, and doesn't go over nearly as well as alotta people around here think?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Even Flow

brb.... Got to go pottie
  • Options
    UNTHOUGHT IS AN AWESOME SONG...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

It's boring, and doesn't go over nearly as well as alotta people around here think?

Go over nearly as well as what? with what? That section of your comment is pretty much out of context.

Like, "it doesnt go over well WITH YOU" or it just "doesnt go over well"
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options

yes.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    awilkins wrote:
    Even Flow
    Piss break, I mean going for a bike-ride break.

I've never been that person to leave mid-way through a concert to piss, but I had to piss so bad at the second NYC show last year. I was thinking, I'm going to be that person who pisses during Evenflow. I'm waiting and I'm waiting and waiting, and they never fucking play it. :lol: Luckily, I went during an encore break and was able to get back before missing a single note.
  • Options
    Even Flow

There was a time I was on the 'piss break' bandwagon. Not any more. Mike puts out so much energy on this that I can't be disrespectful towards it. It's a high energy song and it rips. Fine. Play it all the time.

Rage against the machine played the same set every night and they were one of the best live bands I ever saw. A couple repeats per night is no issue anymore.
  • Options

yes.

EVERY SHOW i saw it at the crowd was loving it

but that cup dude is a different breed
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

Go over?? does it go under? I believe it goes any direction just fine..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:
    Even Flow

There was a time I was on the 'piss break' bandwagon. Not any more. Mike puts out so much energy on this that I can't be disrespectful towards it. It's a high energy song and it rips. Fine. Play it all the time.

Rage against the machine played the same set every night and they were one of the best live bands I ever saw. A couple repeats per night is no issue anymore.
    I've heard rumors of RATM touring next year... WOuld so kill to see them.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:
    Even Flow

I've heard rumors of RATM touring next year... WOuld so kill to see them.

Don't tease me.
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:
    Even Flow

+1

I love watching him during Evenflow, and I also think it's slightly disrespectful. I'd feel bad.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    awilkins wrote:
    Even Flow
    Piss break, I mean going for a bike-ride break.

I've never been that person to leave mid-way through a concert to piss, but I had to piss so bad at the second NYC show last year. I was thinking, I'm going to be that person who pisses during Evenflow. I'm waiting and I'm waiting and waiting, and they never fucking play it. :lol: Luckily, I went during an encore break and was able to get back before missing a single note.

I wigged out like a 'high' schooler during evenflow at that show, was strange
  • Options

yes.

EVERY SHOW i saw it at the crowd was loving it

Me too!

I don't get the hate for it.

My casual PJ friends love it, which is probably slightly telling, but it certainly goes over well.
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:
    Even Flow

+1

I love watching him during Evenflow, and I also think it's slightly disrespectful. I'd feel bad.

Its not really disrespectful, everyones bodies work differently (i shouldnt have to explain this to adults), some people cannot physically go for 2 1/2 hours without going to the bathroom.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Deep

• Options
    Hahaha doing good man. I was actually talking about you tonight when I went to go pick up some bud. I left the panties and cape out tho.
    That stuff wasn't to bad was it?? hahaha.. thanks for letting me crash and the busses..

Shiiiiit it was a pleasant supprise. It was my pleasure and we gotta do it again sometime. I'm so fucking pumped following this thread knowing she has 5th row my side.
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    Not that actually would have been something I could have knocked off the list.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    allow me to weigh in re: unthought known

i love when ed plays it at solo gigs...really brings the energy

at a pj show...i can do without it, but most people seem to eat it up. so i guess it has to stay.

but i wish just breathe would just go away
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

Its not really disrespectful, everyones bodies work differently (i shouldnt have to explain this to adults), some people cannot physically go for 2 1/2 hours without going to the bathroom.

especially with 12 beers in you.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, even Mike understands this all to well.. Team McCready!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:

Some people cannot physically drink 12 beers.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Unfortunately, even Mike understands this all to well.. Team McCready!!

Yes, it actually really sucks.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:

Some people cannot physically drink 12 beers.

3 beers for girls.
  • Options
    bruins28 wrote:

If you have to go, you have to go. Admittedly, however, I feel slightly bad when half the floor (seemingly) leaves during Evenflow.

I have a guilt gene.
  • Options
    Team McCready!!
  • Options
    Light Years

• Options
    bruins28 wrote:

If you have to go, you have to go. Admittedly, however, I feel slightly bad when half the floor (seemingly) leaves during Evenflow.

I have a guilt gene.

You know it makes sense though, are you going to leave at the song that gets played at every show or like something like Present Tense or Immortality because you have a "guilt gene"
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,938
    Just checked in and just wanted to point out:

Release --> Go so much better than Release --> Arms Aloft