If...Then...

embraceembrace Posts: 849
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
If this work project was over Then I'd be touring right now (yay for those of you who are and thanks for the stories)

If I wasn't so absorbed in the new album Then I'd be playing piano right now (and wishing I had the Times of Trouble music)

If you wave me on at a 4 way stop when it's my turn Then you are a rat fuck viewtopic.php?f=14&t=166918

If PJ never was Then this would be a less amazing place (nuff said)

If you were not Then I'd would not :ugeek:
got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• embraceembrace Posts: 849
    If Paul Anka sings Soundgarden Then is Matt a Paul Anka fan?
    http://www.last.fm/music/Paul+Anka/_/Black+Hole+Sun
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    =if("user"="rat fuck","rat fuck","Cool Dude")
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

#VALUE!

:(
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

#VALUE!

:(

you are doing something wrong...works perfect in excel. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • IF i could, finally, find a new, kick-ass job...one that i actually enjoy.......THEN i would be quite happy and could move forward with my life again.

IF my mother would follow-up with her doctor, get the test she needs to take....THEN, i would rest a little easier, no matter the results....just being in the know is a relief of sorts.

IF 2012 would improve over 2010 and 2011.....THEN i would feel like i am finally out of this black hole of a rut, personally and professionally. *fingers crossed*

btw - hi embrace! :wave:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• If I could then I surely would.
  • If I could then I surely would.

if i could would you?

:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

IF i could, finally, find a new, kick-ass job...one that i actually enjoy.......THEN i would be quite happy and could move forward with my life again.

IF my mother would follow-up with her doctor, get the test she needs to take....THEN, i would rest a little easier, no matter the results....just being in the know is a relief of sorts.

IF 2012 would improve over 2010 and 2011.....THEN i would feel like i am finally out of this black hole of a rut, personally and professionally. *fingers crossed*

btw - hi embrace! :wave:

:wave: xoxo If I hadnt met you Then my life wouldnt be missing something special. If I can help Then just say the word ;)

• if i bring it back,then i ll wash my love..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • If i wasn't here, then I'd be somewhere else.

If food wasnt so tasty, then I'd probably be skinnier.

If I could drink on the job and not get fired, then I'd be wasted right now.

If Pearl Jam charged less for their pj20 deluxe blu ray set, then I'd have more money right now :lol: .
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

If you work for PJ then is touring mandatory or a perk- or both?

• If ifs and or buts were candies and nuts then we'd all have a merry christmas.
  • If I had more money, then i wouldn't be broke
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    if i had a penis, i would love it
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    if i had a penis, i would love it

:shock:
    :lol:
    awesome!

IF my family wasn't so fucking dysfunctional THEN i would possess a lot more zen state of mind.

embrace...thanks. :)
    got a job for a former art teacher? :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    makes me think of this song:

If you twist and turn away.
    It you tear yourself in two again.
    If I could, yes I would
    If I could, I would let it go.
    Surrender, dislocate.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    "correct me if i'm wrong , but if i kill all the golfers then they'll lock me up and throw away the key"