Options

PJ20 DVD, Bluray & Backpack in Goods Section!!

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Travelar wrote:
    In for a backpack and blu-ray.

Thanks alot Santos... :)

Nice, for you. My face just gets ripped off
  • Options
    Finally got through and purchased.
    "Close but no sitar." ~ EV
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,600
    ordered deluxe dvd. love the backpack but don't want people asking me about pearl jam everywhere i go!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PJ20 continues to bury me deeper and deeper into debt.....BAH!!!

DISC TWO "THE KIDS ARE TWENTY" VERSION OF THE FILM AND BONUS FOOTAGE

What do you think this means? Wonder how different the two versions actually are...
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Can someone explain to me benefits of Bluray vs regular DVD in one sentence? I stopped keeping track of technology :mrgreen:

I would never use the backpack, but I might get it to store all my PJ20 swag. Jesus. My credit card has never seen this much action! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Face reattached after being ripped and order placed ;)
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,084
    100 Pacer wrote:
    The merchandise whore in me had to order the PJ20 backpack.
    Same here. I still regret not buying the laptop bag a few years back.
  • Options
    How limited are the deluxe dvd or bluray sets, Santos?
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Suziemay wrote:
    Can someone explain to me benefits of Bluray vs regular DVD in one sentence? I stopped keeping track of technology :mrgreen:

I would never use the backpack, but I might get it to store all my PJ20 swag. Jesus. My credit card has never seen this much action! :lol::lol::lol:

Using a Blu Ray player and the right TV, the Blu-Ray will look 10x better than the DVD
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    got through with no problem. :D
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    Face Fixed...me calm now...
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    +1
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Suziemay wrote:

Using a Blu Ray player and the right TV, the Blu-Ray will look 10x better than the DVD

Blu Ray will look as if it is the highest resolution of HD. The sound on blu ray if connected to a decent system will also blow a dvd out of the water.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Got the backpack and the DVD but i couldn't order the blue ray :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pjsycopjsyco Wilmington, NC Posts: 642
    100 Pacer wrote:
    The merchandise whore in me had to order the PJ20 backpack.

Same here...but I was feeling a BIT sluttier and went ahead and got the deluxe DVD, as well. I feel soooooo dirty!
  • Options
    I don't want to be another whiner here, but is the deluxe BluRay seriously only going to be available through 10c? Every non-US fan is going to get stung big time by customs :( I don't want to order it, then find I could have waited a month to get it through a UK store.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I purchased the blu ray and the backpack.

just recently got back into hiking/camping, and plan on doing a lot next Spring and Summer. This bag is a nice acquisition.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    Thanks Santos :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,730
    would love to know how big the bag is?
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    edited September 2011
    This face ripping and store outage brings back horrible horrible memories of the Alpine ticket sale.

EDIT: Finally got the blu-ray and really want the backpack but unsure....
    Post edited by themessenger on
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

Blu Ray will look as if it is the highest resolution of HD. The sound on blu ray if connected to a decent system will also blow a dvd out of the water.

Blu Ray player - check
    Right TV - nope, I have a puny 22" since my giant 40" plasma died
    Decent sound system - not yet

So now I have to go buy a new TV and sound system, I suppose :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for explaining!
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    CW11331CW11331 Posts: 127
    Backpack and Blu ray delux set!!!!!! Merry Early Christmas Mutha F#ckas!
    Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28, 1996
    Blockbuster Music Center - Aug 28, 1998, E-Centre - Sep 02, 2000
    First Union Spectrum Arena - Apr 28, 2003
    Hersheypark Stadium - Jul 12, 2003, Borgata - Sept 30, 2005
    Tweeter Center May 27 & May 28, 2006
    Continental Arena - Jun 03, 2006
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008,MSG - Jun 24 & 25, 2008
    Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 MSG - May 20 & 21 2010
    PJ 20!!! Alpine Valley 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 Ticket Lotto Winner -rw9!-
  • Options

Here's another site to view: http://www.zappos.com/patagonia-refugio-pack-28l-black

I can't see youtube at work so the video on zappos might be redundant but in case another source is helpful!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Will the backpack and deluxe DVD be around in a coupole of hours? I am in the office and we aren't meant to use the computers to enter card details, I'll have to get approval to do so....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,730

mega thanks

so weak - i ordered one!!!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I ordered the backpack and deluxe dvd! It definitely helps make up for: not being able to go to Alpine, also missed the Toronto shows (did make it to Ottawa/Montreal), not being able to go to a PJ20 screening(too far away), AND didn't get the Canadian hoodie. I needed a better school backpack and this looks perfect. Can't wait to start using it!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    What's the deal with Regions for the dvd/blu-ray?

If it's only available from 10c will it even play in Europe???
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    got a dvd .... but was charged international shipping :?

thanks PJ thanks 10C ...

I'm looking forward to the end of October :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Here's another site to view: http://www.zappos.com/patagonia-refugio-pack-28l-black

I can't see youtube at work so the video on zappos might be redundant but in case another source is helpful!
    Interior padded computer sleeve fits most 17" laptops and is raised off the ground to protect from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port.

Seriously? So I can put my laptop in there OR fill it with water to sip from a tube like a Camelbak? Really? I've gotta be reading this wrong.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***