ISO: Pearl Jam Sept 11/11 poster...name your price.

larazachlarazach Posts: 4
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
On Sept 11th, just before the concert, my boyfriend proposed to me. We went to the concert and bought a poster to forever remember this day. After the concert, we headed to Fionn McCool's for a celebratory drink. Somewhere along the way we lost the poster. :( :( :(

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has this poster for sale, name your price. It would mean SO much to us..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dont accept to pay anything more than face value...its a week poster..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The artist will usually have a sale on their website too. I think this one will be easy to grab. Best of luck to you....and congrats :-D
  • and congrats :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    The artist will usually have a sale on their website too. I think this one will be easy to grab. Best of luck to you....and congrats :-D

The poster was by Munk One. The artist already put it up and it has sold out.
    dont accept to pay anything more than face value...its a week poster..

No Love for the moose playing a violin Dimi? I think it's my favorite of the Canadian shows (well that's a lie, but my girlfriend won't let me frame anything with a skull in it - Hamilton - so this will be my framed one from the tour....)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • congrads
    ill keep an eye for the poster
  • Congrats on the engagement. They have some copies of the poster for sale on expressobeans. Here's the link: http://www.expressobeans.com/members/de ... 253/trades
  • shep wrote:

No Love for the moose playing a violin Dimi? I think it's my favorite of the Canadian shows (well that's a lie, but my girlfriend won't let me frame anything with a skull in it - Hamilton - so this will be my framed one from the tour....)
    no,i mean if someone offer this after a week that is out more than face value ,its flipping..so the OP must not pay anything else than face value...
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    shep wrote:

no,i mean if someone offer this after a week that is out more than face value ,its flipping..so the OP must not pay anything else than face value...

Fair enough. I managed to get an AP and I also have a first from the show.... I need to hang onto the extra for now, but I might be able to pass along the first, eventually... I will keep the OP in mind if I do...

EDIT: I had a bunch of friends at the show I haven't spoken to since my return... I don't know what their status is on the poster, so I'm hanging onto it for them until I hear otherwise...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • larazach wrote:
    On Sept 11th, just before the concert, my boyfriend proposed to me. We went to the concert and bought a poster to forever remember this day. After the concert, we headed to Fionn McCool's for a celebratory drink. Somewhere along the way we lost the poster. :( :( :(

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has this poster for sale, name your price. It would mean SO much to us..

I have one that I'll sell at face value, PM me if still looking for one.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • StevieG73 wrote:
    larazach wrote:

I have one that I'll sell at face value, PM me if still looking for one.
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    PM sent about signed/numbered one if you're interested.