Options

PJ shout out in my class today

greaticedteagreaticedtea Posts: 229
edited November 2008 in The Porch
My Psych professor was talking about different identities and she said "maybe you're someone who plays on a sports team, maybe you're someone who dances, maybe you're someone who listens to Pearl Jam"

...which immediately prompted a huge smile from me since she knows how much i love PJ. she might just be the coolest prof ever.
MSG II 6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    its sounds like she is hitting on you.

I had a prof once say to me while addressing the class regarding an upcoming exam.

"You can come early, and we can have a special oral exam"

Needless to say I got a good mark in her class ;)
  • Options
    My Psych professor was talking about different identities and she said "maybe you're someone who plays on a sports team, maybe you're someone who dances, maybe you're someone who listens to Pearl Jam"

...which immediately prompted a huge smile from me since she knows how much i love PJ. she might just be the coolest prof ever.
    wow, cool prof :D i know if that happened to me i'd just be all I LOVE PEARL JAM! out of instinct. im weird like that
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Im hot for teacher. Can I get her email address. I think I want detention.
  • Options
    its sounds like she is hitting on you.

I had a prof once say to me while addressing the class regarding an upcoming exam.

"You can come early, and we can have a special oral exam"

Needless to say I got a good mark in her class ;)

!!!

Are you serious?
  • Options
    !!!

Are you serious?

LOL DEAD SERIOUS!

She was in her mid thirties [I would imagine] beautiful blue eyes...great body...
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I effed one of my teachers in College...beautiful Brazilian. Had ass for days. Loved her. She was a Pearl Jam fan. I hope she reads this and wants to beach some more.
  • Options
    woahhh i just wanted to share the pj love! seems like we got to hear about a lot more love than that haha
    MSG II 6/25/08
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

thats pretty cool! were u wearing a pearl jam something to represent??!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    TipJammer wrote:
    I effed one of my teachers in College...beautiful Brazilian. Had ass for days. Loved her. She was a Pearl Jam fan. I hope she reads this and wants to beach some more.

this quote goes in the hall of fame...
  • Options
    HAHAHA dude. MY SPANISH TEACHER IS A 10c member :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832

i would have started humming Even Flow ;) if I were you
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    TipJammer wrote:

prooooooooooove it
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    HAHAHA dude. MY SPANISH TEACHER IS A 10c member :p
    Haha, very cool. What's her number? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Haha, very cool. What's her number? :)
    297xxx hahaha
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    thats pretty cool! were u wearing a pearl jam something to represent??!!

i wasnt unfortunately. she knows i'm a fan though because i brought her the lyrics to w.m.a. when we were learning about social injustice and i wrote about meeting people at a PJ show in one of my papers.

and as to drop the leash 10 - i think your spanish teacher takes the prize for being a 10 C member
    MSG II 6/25/08
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    297xxx hahaha
    That's pretty funny that you even know it! You must have discussed it sometime. Must be fun though, since she is obviously a fan. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    wolfbear wrote:
    That's pretty funny that you even know it! You must have discussed it sometime. Must be fun though, since she is obviously a fan. :)

I REMEMBER A THREAD IN AET ABOUT A SPANISH TEACHER SOMETHING...
    DTL10, WAS IT YOU? :D
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i wasnt unfortunately. she knows i'm a fan though because i brought her the lyrics to w.m.a. when we were learning about social injustice and i wrote about meeting people at a PJ show in one of my papers.

and as to drop the leash 10 - i think your spanish teacher takes the prize for being a 10 C member

well thats pretty cool that she remembers! WMA freakin rules! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!