Options

Given To Art...

Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Yes, it might be shameless self promotion, but I don't care!!!

Eddie.jpg

My amazing and wonderful girlfriend (Stardust1976 on the board) did this drawing of Eddie. But, you should also check out her other pictures!!!

Click here and like it on facebook!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Given-To-Art/221875847866831

This way she can beat her sister in likes of their respective pages!

Oh, and I would hope people from America will click and like, I don't need to be out numbered by the Aussie's any more then I already am!!! hahahahahaha

Oh, and for you non facebook fans https://sites.google.com/site/giventoart/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :D:D

Yes people, it would be awesome if you could like my page and I can beat my sister!! Nothing wrong with a bit of sibling rivalry, hey? :lol:
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    I love your little owl. Is that painted on porcelain? Your wave paintings are great!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love your little owl. Is that painted on porcelain? Your wave paintings are great!

Thanks! Nope, it's collage on canvas with a 2 part resin applied over the top. I'll have links up shortly on my FB page for selling my work, so if you like it, you should "like" the page. :)
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    tinkerbell wrote:

Thanks! Nope, it's collage on canvas with a 2 part resin applied over the top. I'll have links up shortly on my FB page for selling my work, so if you like it, you should "like" the page. :)

I have liked it :) and do like it!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    given to eddie

that is just beautiful
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    love the ned kelly.. and howd you get the octopus to pose for that portrait. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    given to eddie

that is just beautiful

Thank you! I think it's my favourite picture, and it's framed proudly in my living room. :)
    love the ned kelly.. and howd you get the octopus to pose for that portrait. 8-)

Thanks - that's actually probably my most popular painting. Well, that and the waves. And haha, he's my pet and I have him trained to pose for me. ;):lol: