Beer!

RB112589RB112589 Posts: 98
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Just let me say how much I love beer!!! It is one of God's most awesome gifts! I love beer so much! It is just wonderful! There, I said it! I want you all to know! And why must I put an exclamation point after every statement? Ah ha...not that time! (But there I go again!) :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RB112589 wrote:
    Just let me say how much I love beer!!! It is one of God's most awesome gifts! I love beer so much! It is just wonderful! There, I said it! I want you all to know! And why must I put an exclamation point after every statement? Ah ha...not that time! (But there I go again!) :lol:
    This ass hole is probably been drinking and is drunk, which is a direct result from drinking too much! :mrgreen:
  • That was supposed to be "has", not "is". Auto correct...AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    beer is good.
  • 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    edited September 2011
    beer is good in moderation, WHEN applicable!!! go sox!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by 37pheet on
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Beer is good.
  • RB112589 wrote:

God didn't invent beer; we did.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Yeah, I knew that would come up, but he gave us a brain. But tell you what; just in case, I really don't want to get into a Holy War, so can we find some common ground like, "Beer is spectacular" before this turns into another one of those PJ Forum, "I hate you" threads? If you want me to concede for that to happen I will. There, I am humble and I don't care. Beer is good...
    Jesus was a great carpenter.... Everything else is peoples preception(A LONG TIME ago). BEER was traced back to the egyptians, way back..... HOLLA..........regilion sucks...FREE YOUR MIND!!! Your mind is yours.. do what you want with it.....piece n chickin grease!!
  • And yet, a positive, fun post has fallen to the king of the mountain. Unity? Only in pieces...Oh look, dental floss!
  • Thank you, conman; thank you. You have kept me from throwing my fucking computer through the fucking wall and waking my wife and kids! Man people love to dog on religion, which is their right, but what about the fucking ego? I am contradicting, now, my own hang up...BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sleep it off buddy, check in with us tomorrow :D
  • Hahahaha I appreciate that, but I've only had 4 Sierra Nevadas. I might sound more desperate because I started a new job this week and I absolutely hate it. However, I am very fortunate to have a job. I think that makes me sound more desperate. Anywho, back to beer, it tastes so much better when you earn it! To think, I used to hate it. Anyway, for what it's worth, and I'm not looking to start factions, thanks again! :)
    beer is have diff tastes... there are SO many.. yet people have diff tastes. It all depends on the region wear you live. Beer is great no matter what. chug it love it and pass it on!!!!
  • 37pheet wrote:
    beer is have diff tastes... there are SO many.. yet people have diff tastes. It all depends on the region wear you live. Beer is great no matter what. chug it love it and pass it on!!!!
    Yes! Now we're cooking with Crisco! Man I was in San Ramon, Cal visiting my mom and I had the best beer ever! It was called Russian River Pliney! It was so great, when I helped her move back, I packed a 12 pack from whole foods, we don't have a whole foods or the Pliney here in Louisiana, kept it on ice in a rent budget moving truck in the front seat for 2 days and 2,000+ miles. They came in those huge 1 to 2 liter bottles bottles and it was so great! If you're ever in centrat California, please seek it out! I only bought a 12 pack because it was over $50 and I am not the richest person in the world; but I can make concessions! :D
    i live in ny and there are pretty good brews here.. there is a great brewery on cooperstown(baseball HOF) it has great beer. Ommegang brewery, nice place, try it.....
  • I love...let me say it again; I LOVE trying new beers! Even if I'm not digging on a particular taste, I appreciate what goes into it. You can really get a feel for the person and their personality through their particular tastes. I love the humility and exposure of one's self that can be appreciated through one simple taste of brew! Long live it all!
  • Have you ever tried to brew your own beer?
  • 37pheet wrote:
    i live in ny and there are pretty good brews here.. there is a great brewery on cooperstown(baseball HOF) it has great beer. Ommegang brewery, nice place, try it.....
    If I'm ever up that way, I will look for it. Not to mention I'm a huge baseball fan! Oh, by the way, I'm a huge beer fan as well!
    YES, IT IS REALLY HARD
    i made a couple, non enjoyable....
    still working on it, i wood love to make a drinkable one for my wife and I
  • I do it all the time. I just did it this afternoon while watching college ball and it's not that hard. It's time consuming and somewhat tedious, but overall, not that difficult and a cheap way to enjoy beer. Especially if you like trying different beers with lots of hops and flavor....oh and higher alcohol content.
  • Have you ever tried to brew your own beer?
    I used to live with some friends who had a beer making set up and they let me use it to make some one time and it came out great!!! We had a St. Patty's Day party there where we served OUR beer and it was a hit!!! One of my roommates made a lite, green colored of course, called the Easy Emerald and I made a, being a Guiness fan, dark beer with lots of hops, and some green food coloring, called the Shamrock Slammer! It was my one and only batch to make, but it was fantastic! So short answer yes. Ellaboratively, I don't do it, but I want to!
    edited September 2011
    :lol::lol::lol: higher alcohol content is the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by 37pheet on
  • I do it all the time. I just did it this afternoon while watching college ball and it's not that hard. It's time consuming and somewhat tedious, but overall, not that difficult and a cheap way to enjoy beer. Especially if you like trying different beers with lots of hops and flavor....oh and higher alcohol content.
    Where's the like button? :D
  • I made some for PJ20 that was great. Called it PJ20 Ale. It was a 90 minute IPA. It packed a punch. I didn't officially measure it, but I'm pretty sure it was at 8.3%. It was very tasty and great at getting us greased up for the epicness of that weekend.
  • And I'm pretty sure I'm going to steal the name "Easy Emerald" for my St. Patty's Day brew!!!
  • And I'm pretty sure I'm going to steal the name "Easy Emerald" for my St. Patty's Day brew!!!
    Hahaha It's all yours, brother! Do it right and drink one for me! I love it, the PJ20 Ale! Sounds tasty! I am an IPA fan as well! Awe hell; it's good beer, operative word being beer!
    DITTO!! If you have an ULTRA high alcohol content, I WOOD CALL IT gIVEN 2 FLY!!!! i AM JUST SAYIN!! :D