Options

Dump the solo tour and

MegaphoneWhisperMegaphoneWhisper Posts: 219
edited July 2008 in The Porch
go finish the fucking album!

No disrespect to Eddie (Congrats on the award btw)... I just could not fathom spending $300 to go sit at a Vedder show without Pearl Jam.

It would be like paying $200.00 to get in to a baseball game only to watch the opposing managers play a game of checkers.

But that's just me :)
Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    go finish the fucking album!

No disrespect to Eddie (Congrats on the award btw)... I just could not fathom spending $300 to go sit at a Vedder show without Pearl Jam.

It would be like paying $200.00 to get in to a baseball game only to watch the opposing managers play a game of checkers.

But that's just me :)
    I myself would pay MORE than that to see Ed solo....but in agreeance with you, I really want them in the studio..and atleast give us an update :)
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758

If you had seen one of his West Coast shows, you would understand. Ed solo was better than a few of the full band PJ shows I've seen in my day.

The East Coast needs to see this. It was one of the best nights of music of my life.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    If you had seen one of his West Coast shows, you would understand. Ed solo was better than a few of the full band PJ shows I've seen in my day.

The East Coast needs to see this. It was one of the best nights of music of my life.

I'm sure it would be special...
    But I am greedy and I want that damn record!
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    I'm sure it would be special...
    But I am greedy and I want that damn record!

Eh ... a couple solo dates won't make that much difference.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    Eh... You're just jealous you didn't get tickets :p

Kidding...

I'm just happy that the band is relaxing and doing their own thing, taking their time working and just enjoying life. They do a tour here and there, work on the album in their free time, and just live their lives... I've been a Pearl Jam fan for years. I can be patient for an album. I'm not going anywhere and neither are they :)