ISO - 2011 EV NY Number Plate shirt XL

Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi all,
I got home last night to find that my girlfriend's cat had decided to urinate all over my $600 leather jacket, AND 4 PJ/EV SHIRTS that were in the spare room (one of which I was due to send to a 10C member - sorry Eric :oops: )
Needless to say, I am LIVID (and an idiot for leaving them out), and on the verge of teaching the cat how to fly.
If anyone has a 2011 XL NY EV Number Plate shirt, or 2011 PJ Toronto night 2 white Blue Jays shirt that they would like to part with, please let me know.
The stinger is that the cat nailed my vintage "Dirty Frank" shirt too - F#*K!!!!!!!
Anyway, my bad luck could be your good fortune!
Hoping to hear from someone.

Cheers!
I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • :shock: How's your ex-girlfriend taking it? ;)
    MLMF Det
  • Lol - let's just say she's doing a LOT of voluntary cooking and cleaning this weekend :D
    I think I'm just going to leverage the incident when I want to go to another show to get replacement shirts ;)
    I learned my lesson - I shouldn't have left them out.
    Oh well - hopefully someone here will be able to assist.
    Cheers!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    edited September 2011
    is cat piss acidic or something?

caN't these shirts just be washed?? or dry cleaned??

i've never had a cat piss on my shirts, but having kids i've had baby shit, piss and vomit on everything i own. it washed out.
    Post edited by threefish10 on
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Cat piss is TOXIC!!! I googled it, and did the whole vinegar, baking soda thing etc. and have washed the shirts 3 times now, and the black ones look like they have light bleach stains, and the white ones are now pale yellow where they got nailed. At least the smell came out - lol.
    Oh well :roll:
  • Aussie357 wrote:
    Cat piss is TOXIC!!! I googled it, and did the whole vinegar, baking soda thing etc. and have washed the shirts 3 times now, and the black ones look like they have light bleach stains, and the white ones are now pale yellow where they got nailed. At least the smell came out - lol.

Good to know. I'll try to avoid getting pissed on by a cat. I always knew cats were no good.

Good luck with trying to get replacements.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Lol - cheers!
  • Bump :D
  • Aussie357 wrote:
    Cat piss is TOXIC!!! I googled it, and did the whole vinegar, baking soda thing etc. and have washed the shirts 3 times now, and the black ones look like they have light bleach stains, and the white ones are now pale yellow where they got nailed. At least the smell came out - lol.

Good to know. I'll try to avoid getting pissed on by a cat. I always knew cats were no good.

Good luck with trying to get replacements.

"The only good cat is sweet and sour cat" ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Bump :D