Options

Great Seats, Unfortunately Short Notice

Brave EngineerBrave Engineer Posts: 38
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hello, PJ message pit. Long time listener, first time caller.

I wish that I were drafting my first-ever thread under different circumstances. I learned this morning that my friend is now unable to accompany me to shows on the upcoming tour. As a result, I'm left with a spare ticket for three shows: Columbia, Virginia Beach, and Washington, D.C.

I realize that this is very short notice, but I'm obviously posting in the hopes that someone on the forum would be interested. I have a great 10C number (55xxx), so I'm expecting to have third or fourth row seats for each show (I've had first or second row seats for every show that I've attended since 2000). I'm only looking to recover the face value of the tickets, nothing more. If you're interested, send me an email. Serious inquiries only, please.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The tickets to the Virginia Beach and Washington, D.C. shows are now taken. The Columbia ticket is still available to anyone who is interested, though. Again, it's going to be a great, great seat for face value.

Thanks.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Damn, i wish i could squeeze the Columbia show in somehow to take advantage of your great seats :)
    do it...do it...
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    The Columbia ticket has now found a home. I'd like to thank everyone for making my first experience with the message board an easy and enjoyable experience.