those guys works at United-continental-american airlines

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
and are responsible to hire the flight attendants must all those guys get fired Right NOW!!!
Everyone can say:
"Coffee or Tea?"
"Would you like anything to drink Sir?"
"Please fasten your seatbelt "

the only thing you guys to do is to choose the PRETTY WOMEN applying for the job!!!
to fuckin easy!!!!!!those women i saw at my flights with those aircompanys, in Greece we use them to get kids sceared and eat their food!!!!!!!!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    so you didn't like our flight attendants?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    so you didn't like our flight attendants?
    those ugly old ladies??..no :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    why now you don't cougaring?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    conman wrote:

:lol: That made me spit out my water laughing!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

:lol: That made me spit out my water laughing!
    :thumbup: :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and are responsible to hire the flight attendants must all those guys get fired Right NOW!!!
    Everyone can say:
    "Coffee or Tea?"

the only thing you guys to do is to choose the PRETTY WOMEN applying for the job!!!
    to fuckin easy!!!!!!those women i saw at my flights with those aircompanys, in Greece we use them to get kids sceared and eat their food!!!!!!!!

dimi is going through pink lemonade withdrawals
  • conman wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • conman wrote:
    i just learn what it means.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • norm wrote:
    Everyone can say:
    "Coffee or Tea?"

dimi is going through pink lemonade withdrawals
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Wow...I never thought I'd have to direct Dimi to the proper venue for this type of discussion, but...guess there is a first for everything...and apparently this is what happens when he takes some time off from the boards *sigh*

> viewtopic.php?f=14&t=126886&p=3920543#p3920543
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Wow...I never thought I'd have to direct Dimi to the proper venue for this type of discussion, but...guess there is a first for everything...and apparently this is what happens when he takes some time off from the boards *sigh*

> viewtopic.php?f=14&t=126886&p=3920543#p3920543
    haha
  • Hey now, my mom was a flight attendant, and it's a little more complicated than that. For instance they don't just ask people if they want drinks. They then go get that drink :lol:

There's actually quite a bit of training involved in the job, aside from learning how to deal with unruly or nervous passengers, they are trained in safety and survival. At least Delta does, I'm sure most others do as well. They are taught jungle, desert, ocean and arctic survival, as well as CPR, first aid, and all that. That's not to say that after a plane crash they will turn into Rambo, I know my mom wouldn't have, but they have a working knowledge of what to do in emergencies.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    they are trained in safety and survival.

:lol:

they can say kiss your ass good bye in 14 different languages
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    they are trained in safety and survival.

they can say kiss your ass good bye in 14 different languages

:lol::lol:

I'm not kidding though, my mom had to go to Delta's headquarters in Atlanta like once every 2-3 years and get re-certified in CPR, and take courses in survival basics and stuff. Most flight attendants never have to use that stuff, but they are trained for scenarios more serious than an empty glass of booze.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    once every 2-3 years and get re-certified in CPR, and take courses in survival basics and stuff.

Southwest flight attendants need to go every three months.

450x361-alg_southwest_hole.jpg

• why now you don't complaining.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014