Options

Looking to trade my MSG1 poster

zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I know this is a very specific request and a long shot but if anyone can help me out let me know. My cousin and I were lucky enough to score 10 club tickets for Eddie on 8/21 (Thursday) and would like to go to the Cubs Reds game that afternoon, long story short tickets are sold out and going for about 70 bucks on craig's list (for cheap seats, which would be fine) but after the EV tix, gas and Hotel its going to be tight. I just got my MSG1 poster its still sealled in the tube and would be willing to trade to anyone who can get me 2 Cubs tickets for that day. I have bought and traded some things on here before so if you want referenses I have them for you. Thanks__PM me if there are any offers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,180
    zappa99 wrote:
    I know this is a very specific request and a long shot but if anyone can help me out let me know. My cousin and I were lucky enough to score 10 club tickets for Eddie on 8/21 (Thursday) and would like to go to the Cubs Reds game that afternoon, long story short tickets are sold out and going for about 70 bucks on craig's list (for cheap seats, which would be fine) but after the EV tix, gas and Hotel its going to be tight. I just got my MSG1 poster its still sealled in the tube and would be willing to trade to anyone who can get me 2 Cubs tickets for that day. I have bought and traded some things on here before so if you want referenses I have them for you. Thanks__PM me if there are any offers.

You got yours from 10c already? I hope I get mine today this way I can frame msg1,batman,Hartford, and my Mansfield 2 this weekend

Good luck with your Cubs tix
  • Options
    jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    zappa99 wrote:

If you don't mind missing half an inning, take a shot at scalping tickets outside Wrigley right after the game starts. I've always had luck with that before as most scalpers seem happy to get something at that point.
  • Options
    get to wrigley EARLY like an hour before the box office opens, they have standing room ticket day of game for like 12 bucks. I did that the day after the vic last year to see cubs mets, and Eddie sing take me out to the ball game of course :)
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • Options
    thanks if I can't find a pair I'll try that
  • Options
    jeffer96 wrote:
    If you don't mind missing half an inning, take a shot at scalping tickets outside Wrigley right after the game starts. I've always had luck with that before as most scalpers seem happy to get something at that point.

This method worked in years past, but I wouldn't count on it anymore.
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    I buy posters just to keep them away from guys like you. I will rip my MSG poster for all I care.
  • Options
    I am 34 years old first saw Pearl Jam in 1991 at the State in Detroit, I seen PJ everytime they have came to Michigan if you are saying am not actually a fan because I want to trade a poster rip yours up, just got divorced money is a little just asked for a trade that seemed fair.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    zappa99 wrote:
    ROLL BENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    zappa99 wrote:
    I am 34 years old first saw Pearl Jam in 1991 at the State in Detroit, I seen PJ everytime they have came to Michigan if you are saying am not actually a fan because I want to trade a poster rip yours up, just got divorced money is a little just asked for a trade that seemed fair.
    dude, you dont need to answer to him. You do what you want, it's your fucking poster.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2