Another one of those days... *sigh*

unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Got to the gym, showered, went to get dressed.

Thought I packed my nice black top.

Instead I packed a black long underwear top. Completely sheer.

*sigh*

Really glad I had a scarf in the bag. Instead of a couple of casual loops around my neck as intended, I'm now wearing it like a granny shawl and hoping nobody will notice.

Still not as bad as the time last winter when I realized I forgot to pack panties. :oops:
15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Got to the gym, showered, went to get dressed.

Thought I packed my nice black top.

Instead I packed a black long underwear top. Completely sheer.

*sigh*

Really glad I had a scarf in the bag. Instead of a couple of casual loops around my neck as intended, I'm now wearing it like a granny shawl and hoping nobody will notice.

Still not as bad as the time last winter when I realized I forgot to pack panties. :oops:

be well, unlost...be frickin well.
    i do not understand exactly what you forgot and what you are currently wearing.
    maybe i need coffee to wake myself :? :|

so far twice since i been back home, (since spring) i've forgetten my swimming suit twice only finding this out when undressing in the locker room at the pool gym thing. it's only a 15 min car ride back home and a 15 min drive back to the pool. and me about 1/2 upset and laughing at myself so i don't cry :mrgreen:

i am a dick.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • a sheer long underwear top, doesn't that defeat the purpose??
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ...it's all about the he said she said buuullshiiii...

*ahem*

I never leave home without a scarf!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • wait...you wear panties? :? :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

have you thought about hiring an assistant :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    granny shawl...how does this differ from what you normally wear?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • i enjoyed my boxer-less summer
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

:|
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    I've been known to rock a poncho...
    poncho_01.jpg

rock that granny shawl unlost!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Will you leave at least one entire outfit at the office please.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    I've been known to rock a poncho...
    poncho_01.jpg

rock that granny shawl unlost!

Poncho? That's some bizarre fishing net party favor thing...
  • Its gonna be chilly out later anyways, so the scarf wont look too out of place on the T ride home.
    However, Im willing to bet the party hats will be out in full force...strategic placement of the scarf is a must! :lol:

***unlost goes to google "party hats"***
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Its gonna be chilly out later anyways, so the scarf wont look too out of place on the T ride home.
    However, Im willing to bet the party hats will be out in full force...strategic placement of the scarf is a must! :lol:

***unlost goes to google "party hats"***
    :lol:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Will you leave at least one entire outfit at the office please.
    :lol::lol:
    you are quite the sage!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

:shock: Yes. Heaven knows I too for one (or two) would much rather go shirtless than (gasp) :shock: panty-less. :shock:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I find that ginkgo biloba helps (or helped when I needed to concentrate / remember things while at work) or even to just wake up or stay alert. Check for side effects before you take it just in case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginkgo_biloba
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I think that the thread title should be reconsidered to perhaps changing to

ginkgo biloba--the answer for when you don't have a shirt at work
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Oh thank heavens for pashminas...:lol: I leave one in every place that I go. One or two in the car...one at my office...and one is always packed in my purse. :lol: never know when they will come in handy.

Poor unlost...at least you didn't forget pants. :oops: Try wearing a scarf as a skirt. :o
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    20 degrees F and wearing a skirt...probably not so much fun.
    This weekend we rock Portland