DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Heard about this on the radio.

Evidently she had a thing for african american males. A fetish they say.

Glad she had some fun. Everyone deserves to live life how they want as long as they don't harm others doing it.
    edit: for the record i hate palin but the above statement was not sarcastic)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Where the sex tape when you need it?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    Typical republican

No premarital sex for all

Except me, my daughters and people who like us

The rest of you will burn in hell

Great family values :thumbup:

I don't mean to be harsh, but conservatives do it to themselves with their family values bs

Just stick to the real issues, and you can have all the " I'm a b ball player who won't ever call your ass" sex u want :)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Had it been maybe 10-15 years earlier, no doubt it would've been Wilt the Stilt!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Doesn't it conclude she is all about the $$$

She wanted to be Mrs. Glen Rice

Glen could have put a stop to her fake presidential explorations by putting a ring on it

She never was gonna run....... But she'll pretend and sign book deals, do reality shows etc. All the way to the BANK

Fucking Glen Rice, could have saved us all this grief
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    this happened in '87. He must've slipped her some Funky Cold Medina
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Doesn't it conclude she is all about the $$$

She wanted to be Mrs. Glen Rice

Glen could have put a stop to her fake presidential explorations by putting a ring on it

She never was gonna run....... But she'll pretend and sign book deals, do reality shows etc. All the way to the BANK

Fucking Glen Rice, could have saved us all this grief

Maybe he didn't cause he realized all she was in it for was the $$$.

If that's the case, kudos to Glen for not falling into that trap.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    I find this hilarious. While I would prefer for her to go away and to never hear her name again, I am certainly glad I saw this on deadspin today.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I find this hilarious. While I would prefer for her to go away and to never hear her name again, I am certainly glad I saw this on deadspin today.

as long as she doesn't have the opportunity for morons to vote for her for president i don't mind seeing her. she is attractive and by the looks of her in that video she is more attractive at her current age than she was out of college - 80s hair and packing some pounds there.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    pjhawks wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

as long as she doesn't have the opportunity for morons to vote for her for president i don't mind seeing her. she is attractive and by the looks of her in that video she is more attractive at her current age than she was out of college - 80s hair and packing some pounds there.

Ehh, I find everything about her unattractive but I am pretty biased as I despise the idiot. Definitely lost some weight though. National Enquirer has a pretty unflattering picture.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... nnis-rogue
    ^ looks like Dick Cheney with a wig and lipstick.

How's that hopey change working for you indeed
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Wolverine wanted some mooseknuckle??
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I've never understood people swooning over Sarah Palin. She might be attractive compared to most people in politics, but that's because they're mostly crusty old men, with a few crusty old women thrown in. But if anybody had seen Sarah Palin on the street, and she wasn't famous, I seriously doubt people would give her a second glance. She looks like all of my friends moms from high school. Being sexy in comparison to Barney Frank and Ron Paul isn't all that much of accomplishment.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • I've never understood people swooning over Sarah Palin. She might be attractive compared to most people in politics, but that's because they're mostly crusty old men, with a few crusty old women thrown in. But if anybody had seen Sarah Palin on the street, and she wasn't famous, I seriously doubt people would give her a second glance. She looks like all of my friends moms from high school. Being sexy in comparison to Barney Frank and Ron Paul isn't all that much of accomplishment.

She not sexy sexy. She does have a kind of sexy teacher look to her. But if she were president, I'd be under the Oval office desk with a cigar..... Sounds familiar????
    I'll be back
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    this happened in '87. He must've slipped her some Funky Cold Medina
    Cause she liked to do The Wild Thing.
    This weekend we rock Portland