Options

PJ Live Show Overview Questions

jaylemijaylemi Posts: 6
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hi all...

Ok, so I am going to see PJ this Saturday in Mansfield and I'm so flippin' excited, I can't wait!!! I'm also bringing my 13 yr old to her first PJ show - how cool is that!!! She's really excited since I got her hooked a few months ago and this was her surprise birthday gift (and a special treat for me too!)...

So... just a few general questions if you don't mind...

1 - The show starts at 7:30. What's the best time to get in line, so we're earlier enough to hopefully grab a poster?

2 - The tickets state no camera's; however, I've seen several pics (nice pics too) from recent shows. Are camera's allowed, but just no flash (I know Ed's not a fan of the flashes)?

3 - Any other info, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

4 - I've seen PJ at the Bell Center in 05', but not at an outdoor event, so I'm pretty excited... any estimate of how many people will be there?

We are making the trip from upstate NY, so I'm hoping the rain holds off cause I'm also looking forward to the nice road trip... The forecast is call for a few showers at 30%... we have open air seats, so I'm hoping the Music Spirits can hold off till before or after the show!!!

Thanks for your patience and your help... and I'm hoping for No More and In Hiding - that would be awesome!!!

Peace & Love...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Hey! I hope your daughter has a blast! The only question I can answer is the camera question. It is only based up on my Columbia experience, so by no means is it definitive!

The website for The Colonial Center said that no cameras were allowed, so we left ours in the car. However, going through the first security entrance (pat down), I saw that another girl (actually the cute pregnant girl in the first row in SC) had a camera. I asked her if they said anything and she said they were cool with it. My husband ran back to get ours...

I would say take your chances with it--does anyone know if they "take" something from you, do they keep it, or do you have to figure out what to do with it? As for the flashes, I would say it's a no-no if you are on the floor or close to the stage (on the sides).

Take care,
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    1. Be there when the doors open (6:30).
    Posters go fast. Up north they go REAL fast.

2. Cameras are "fine".
    Flashs are not.
    Discretion never hurt either.

3. Fucking rock out with your ... uh ... smock out!

4. The venues have been around 12-20k this tour.

Stay for the children. You don't really want to go.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    thecorythecory Posts: 290
    at the last to msg shows posters are pure madness. i didn't try to get one but at msg1 i think the posters were sold out by 5;00 for the 7:30 show.
    as for camera - unless you are very very close i don't think ed will mind. have fun!