Options

well that was a weird dream...!

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited September 2008 in The Porch
two nights ago, i had the weirdest pj dream..
it was probably because i fell asleep listening to them, so they were fresh in my brain

it was that i won some contest, and for my prize, ed & his family were to stay at my house, but in a trailer in my driveway for a few days. the first day, after eating lunch, i went outside to talk to him & we got into some conversation (i dont remember what about), but suddenly, a swarm of bees starts engulfing us, and we were freaking out, but nobody got stung. i dont really remember what happened afterwards, except for the last part of the dream where the rest of the band with ed were in my kitchen, and they were gonna play a song, so they started playing a song (i dont remember which), then suddenly they stop, ed takes out my computer, pulls up a video of them playing 'rats' and says, "i'll call you back", and leaves.

then i woke up & was like 'WTF just happened?!?!?"

all i can say is weird!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    Pass it over here
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    PJPAT wrote:
    Pass it over here

huh?
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    I've had several dreams where I've met Eddie, even gone on stage with Pearl Jam....woke up in a daze wondering did that just happen? Still waiting for the real deal to happen!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    samjam wrote:
    huh?

I have weird dreams that I cant explain too.

The pass it over here thing was a stupid joke referring to illegal activities contributing to your weird dreams.
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV