Piss me off!

PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I had to run downtown today at lunch. I needed to go in two different directions, so on my way back, I purchased a ride plus a transfer to the bus I needed to take back.

When I got off the train to go to get the bus, I waited and waited, so I decided to walk a few blocks up. I finally hit a spot where I no longer wanted to walk (would have to cross MAJOR expressway intersection) so I waited for the bus. When the bus came, the driver said, you can not use that transfer here because the train doesn’t stop at this block.

Understandably, but it was obvious that I just purchased the transfer and decided to walk when I waited too long for the bus. I was about four blocks from where the train dropped me off. I said, I just got off the El and started walking because I was waiting too long.

She made me pay an additional $2 for the bus ride and said “you should have kept walking.”

BIG MISTAKE. Don't fucking piss me off.

So I get back to work, and proceed to file a complaint against her. She may be right about the train not stopping there but she didn’t need to make that comment. So she'll hear about it and maybe think twice about being so nasty next time.

She totally fucking pissed on my good mood today.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you'll get no satisfaction....those forms go directly to the delete folder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    you'll get no satisfaction....those forms go directly to the delete folder

but it made ME feel better just sending it :D

my luck I'll get the same driver going back dowtown tonight. :P
  • They did reply, but I'm sure like you said, nothing will be done about it.

And I had the same bus driver this morning coming to work. I'm pretty sure she remembered me too. :D

Thank you for contacting SEPTA. Unfortunately, the transfer would not be valid from the Market Frankford line to the route 47 bus if you are north of Market Street. SEPTA employees are expected to be professional and courteous at all times. Please accept our apologies if you believe the operator made a rude comment. We will forward your email to Management in the Surface Transportation Division for review.

I know she was right about the transfer, but she didn't need to be so rude with her comment.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hello you !

like they say,
    its better to be pissed off
    than pissed on !

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    hello you !

like they say,
    its better to be pissed off
    than pissed on !

:)

You've obviously never taken SEPTA. :lol::lol:
    edited September 2011
    You've obviously never taken SEPTA. :lol::lol:

Septa is awesome....love me some orange line. :lol:

and for those idiots standing in line post concert buying your tokens.....wouldn't you plan ahead a little and buy them before the show.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Was just in Philly back in June, most of the public transportation people were rude and unpersonable. Great city. Bad employees.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Yeah, actually, the public transporation system in this city is pretty damn good, but the bus drivers are the worst.

And the orange line - Broad Street line, I remember taking it to a Who concert down to South Philly, at the same time the world series was happening at CBP (2008), it was NUTS on that train. They didn't even charge people, they just said, go, go, go.

Then when we got off, they had a representative directing traffic, Phillies fans this way, then he did a Pete Townshend windmill and said Who fans this way.

it was awesome :lol:
    Yeah, actually, the public transporation system in this city is pretty damn good, but the bus drivers are the worst.

And the orange line - Broad Street line, I remember taking it to a Who concert down to South Philly, at the same time the world series was happening at CBP (2008), it was NUTS on that train. They didn't even charge people, they just said, go, go, go.

Then when we got off, they had a representative directing traffic, Phillies fans this way, then he did a Pete Townshend windmill and said Who fans this way.

sort of like 09? i dunno. i was down in south philly around 11am for the Flyers game and stayed down their all day. post concert it was pretty crazy.. people lined up trying to buy tokens. i had an extra that i tossed to some cute gal standing in line with some guy, laughed and kept walking to the platform....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Yeah, actually, the public transporation system in this city is pretty damn good, but the bus drivers are the worst.

i hate taking busses in any city. :?

trains are ok
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

sort of like 09? i dunno. i was down in south philly around 11am for the Flyers game and stayed down their all day. post concert it was pretty crazy.. people lined up trying to buy tokens. i had an extra that i tossed to some cute gal standing in line with some guy, laughed and kept walking to the platform....

We drove for '09 and it was nuts. For the Saturday show, we got down to South Philly about 4:00pm and we could barely find a spot in the Linc parking lot. That place was NUTS. And it was so exciting to be in the midst of it. I had friends from Seattle, LA, and OH with me and they were just flabbergasted by it all. We had so much fun. The atmosphere was electric, whether you were going to the World Series game or the final show at the Spectrum, people were just pumped up period.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    poor-and-stupid-season-14-episode-8-full-episode-player-south-park-studios_1286478113460.jpeg&size=400x1000