Options

Videos and the Next Album

Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
edited May 2008 in The Porch
What does everyone think about PJ doing a video for the next album? I know they really don't make too many, but I really do love the ones they have done, and I really hope we get one for the new album.
Thanks EPOTTSIII!
"Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
424, xxx
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wwfairfieldwwfairfield Posts: 216
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    What does everyone think about PJ doing a video for the next album? I know they really don't make too many, but I really do love the ones they have done, and I really hope we get one for the new album.

the life wasted video was horrible
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    the life wasted video was horrible

So was the song. This time they should pick a reasonably good song to push on the general public.
  • Options
    JWBusher wrote:
    So was the song. This time they should pick a reasonably good song to push on the general public.

Do you really think Unemployable or Parachutes would have done better? I love 'em both, but they're no more public-friendly than Life Wasted. I still say Inside Job should have been a single - if they're gonna fail at radio, may as well do it with an awesome 6 minute song.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    bigbadbillbigbadbill Posts: 1,758
    Severed Hand should have had a video for it.
    11/6/95, 11/18/97, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/6/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/13/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/10/08, 4/13/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I don't care about the videos
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    Do you really think Unemployable or Parachutes would have done better? I love 'em both, but they're no more public-friendly than Life Wasted. I still say Inside Job should have been a single - if they're gonna fail at radio, may as well do it with an awesome 6 minute song.

Agreed.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    mca47 wrote:

Agreed.

Ditto.
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    bigbadbill wrote:
    Severed Hand should have had a video for it.

this would have rocked!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    What's the point of making videos anymore? I don't think Mtv would be able to fit it into their marathons of America's Next Top Model. Fuse still plays videos, but a lot of people don't even know Fuse exists.
  • Options
    MohabMohab Posts: 310
    life wasted is an awesome track and the video is worth watching once, but not great. better than nothing. wws was not so good.

I think album dvds like svt and the avocado one are the way to go, even for ten minute long free ones.

My favourite is alive because it seems honest. I like the home videos better than stylized ones like wws, i am mine and oceans unless it really works out like dte or jeremy. Not that oceans doesn't have a few good moments like them diving through that hole in the waterfall ledge.
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,271
    Back_Pedal wrote:

would be good!
    danny d