THE WEEKEND!!!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,453
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Wont be as much fun as last weekend...

But hey...WTF...

ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Im not doing a damn thing but watch Football......
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wont be as much fun as last weekend...

But hey...WTF...

ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

football, beer, and hookers. and wings.. lots of wings.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Hey man!!!

Will be watching a ton of football this weekend! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'll be painting and meeting my new nephew...and of course a little sangria. ;) woot! Woot!!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,150
    Same here. Jets v Dallas on Sunday night. But I miss last weekend already!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Me too!

I'm gonna watch the Steelers-Ravens in the morning; Redskins-Giants in the afternoon; and of course the Sunday night game between the Cowboys and Jets!!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Im thinking the little Chinese guy will be making a pitstop at my house Sunday afternoon....

Egg foo young....
    Chop Suey....
    Egg drop soup...
    Egg rolls.....

Fuck Yeah!!!!!

My cat LOVES the little chinese guy!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Im thinking the little Chinese guy will be making a pitstop at my house Sunday afternoon....

Egg foo young....
    Chop Suey....
    Egg drop soup...
    Egg rolls.....

Fuck Yeah!!!!!

My cat LOVES the little chinese guy!!!!!
    What time should I be there? Lol. I love Chinese!
  • Fuck the weekend. I want it to be last weekend.
    Going to see Elton John with my pops tonight. That's hardly gonna compare to last Saturday.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Housework, coffee with a friend, visit family. Easy weekend.

Oh have got to take our son on a 50 mile round trip to see his girlfriend tomorrow (sigh), why he can't see someone from our town I'll never understand. 14 year olds should have a distance limit on who they can go out with.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'll be painting and meeting my new nephew...and of course a little sangria. ;) woot! Woot!!

Why are you painting your nephew?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have still have plenty of alpine mud if anyone is looking for some
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Wont be as much fun as last weekend...

But hey...WTF...

ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

did you ever find your cooler?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    yes, football and beer all weekend :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Cutting the grass!!!! Yay!!! With the new mower. SO I am looking forward to it. Sorta.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i think i am going to be doing all of the things that needed to be done last weekend that i didn't do because i had to drive up so some band's silly rock festival in the middle of nowhere... :lol:

in all seriousness, that was the greatest weekend of my life. epic....people here in my hometown that didn't go don't understand and can not picture it the way we lived it when i try to describe it to them. i don't know if they are ignorant or jealous, or if i am just a crappy storyteller :lol:

actually i think i am going to spend all day going through and uploading the 200+ pics and 100+ videos i took...
    there are a lot of cool people in them that i did not get contact info for so i am not sure if i should upload them onto facebook or photobucket or something...any suggestions? i think that they would like to see them though..
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i think i am going to be doing all of the things that needed to be done last weekend that i didn't do because i had to drive up so some band's silly rock festival in the middle of nowhere... :lol:

in all seriousness, that was the greatest weekend of my life. epic....people here in my hometown that didn't go don't understand and can not picture it the way we lived it when i try to describe it to them. i don't know if they are ignorant or jealous, or if i am just a crappy storyteller :lol:

actually i think i am going to spend all day going through and uploading the 200+ pics and 100+ videos i took...
    there are a lot of cool people in them that i did not get contact info for so i am not sure if i should upload them onto facebook or photobucket or something...any suggestions? i think that they would like to see them though..
    Hell ya , do a photobucket account specific to the pics you took. Then maybe post a thread stating much of what you did here. That way they can view if they want.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    i think i am going to be doing all of the things that needed to be done last weekend that i didn't do because i had to drive up so some band's silly rock festival in the middle of nowhere... :lol:

Hell ya , do a photobucket account specific to the pics you took. Then maybe post a thread stating much of what you did here. That way they can view if they want.
    does photobucket allow videos? some are as long as nine minutes, some are as short as 20 seconds...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mickeyrat wrote:

does photobucket allow videos? some are as long as nine minutes, some are as short as 20 seconds...
    dunno. Guess for those you could do a youtube channel?

• This weekend is a *bit* less exciting than last weekend :lol: I actually slept more than 3 hours last night! Don't plan to do a whole lot, but the weather is pretty nice, so plan to be outside as much as possible...like right now :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 81 wrote:
    i have still have plenty of alpine mud if anyone is looking for some

nah it's full of cow shit :lol::lol: oh weekend yeah not to much sure as hell wishing today was last Saturday ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Cleaning house, working, anniversary party for parents, and family visits. Still busy.. Ready for next weekend to resssttt. :D
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Cutting the grass!!!! Yay!!! With the new mower. SO I am looking forward to it. Sorta.
    God I am getting old. Was excited about using the new mower. Runs fucking great!!!!!!

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    football...beer...football...sausage...football...beer...football...maybe a shot or two!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    God I am getting old. Was excited about using the new mower. Runs fucking great!!!!!!
    There's something to be said for new appliances and such!!! :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    EmBleve wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    There's something to be said for new appliances and such!!! :D

Tell me about it I bought a new iron today and yep I am a little excited too :oops:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    i'm going to sleep in tomorrow....
    still haven't caught up on my sleep from last weekend. so, when i wake up, that's when i wake up...no alarms. then i'll watch football.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Turned down a ticket to teh PJ20 premier this afternoon. It's my daughter's soccer tourny.

Making a great dinner for my wife for when she gets home from her shift at the hospital.

Go into work for a bit in the morning, then Loose Moose for the pre party.

Then watch Pearl Jam at the ACC.

Same old...same old
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Fall variety case of Saranac, some pulled pork with some great bbq sauce I made in the crock pot, penn state football and some US Open tennis, followed by some Yankees baseball tonight with the big guy on the mound. Not a bad day if I say so myself.
    This weekend is a *bit* less exciting than last weekend :lol: I actually slept more than 3 hours last night! Don't plan to do a whole lot, but the weather is pretty nice, so plan to be outside as much as possible...like right now :)
    Don't forget sangria. ;) I will be drinking a bottle tonight. Woot! Woot!! :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Why are you painting your nephew?

He needs a little pizzazz. Looking a little bland since birth. :lol: