Options

Hey Ed Play Buffalo!

cyaontheflipsidecyaontheflipside Posts: 88
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Same cities all the time, ridiculous.......BUFFALO WHO KNEW IT COULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL.......come on EDDIE!
Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    Eddie should play every city in the world with venues large enough to fit all of us and we all get to go for free and he plays every song ever. :) Yayy! :)

...this includes Buffalo ;)
  • Options
    or just drive an hour and a half to toronto :-\
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    or just drive an hour and a half to toronto :-\
    indeed
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    I have driven to Toronto alot to see them. Gas keeps on going up and that $20 trip up to Toronto is now $50 bucks. There are alot of great smaller venues in Buffalo Ed could play at. Plus coming back to the US and crossing the border is at least a 1/2 hour ordeal everytime.....you're just hoping not to get pulled over and stripped searched.......
    Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    I have driven to Toronto alot to see them. Gas keeps on going up and that $20 trip up to Toronto is now $50 bucks. There are alot of great smaller venues in Buffalo Ed could play at. Plus coming back to the US and crossing the border is at least a 1/2 hour ordeal everytime.....you're just hoping not to get pulled over and stripped searched.......
    I wish it only cost me $50 to see Ed- consider yourself VERY lucky
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    and Hong Kong

not driving to Toronto
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    fuck Buffalo........play Albany
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    i dunno, that buffalo to toronto drive is a real bitch, all 98 miles of it, yeah it's way too far, i'm not gonna make it
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea