finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Won't let the light escape from me.
Won't let the darkness swallow me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yieldjamesyieldjames Posts: 130
    suomi rulaa!!! oujea! hienoa välillä nähdä suomalaisia faneja täällä! niin joo, ja upeita videoita! oikeessa oot ku koulutat nuorena!
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • Options
    yieldjames wrote:
    suomi rulaa!!! oujea! hienoa välillä nähdä suomalaisia faneja täällä! niin joo, ja upeita videoita! oikeessa oot ku koulutat nuorena!

terve :) - juu, pitää kouluttaa lisää faneja :D

Kävitkös itse missään kesän keikoilla? En nähny ainoatakaan suomalaista rapakon toisella puolen :)
  • Options
    en mä nyt käyny, ku oli ihan muut suunnitelmat ja töitä piti tehdä... mut viime vuonna kävin ja sitä edellisellä kävin muutamilla. :) harmi sinänsä ku tää minikiertue oli kuitenki aika helmi settilistojen mukaan..
  • Options
    yieldjames wrote:
    en mä nyt käyny, ku oli ihan muut suunnitelmat ja töitä piti tehdä... mut viime vuonna kävin ja sitä edellisellä kävin muutamilla. :) harmi sinänsä ku tää minikiertue oli kuitenki aika helmi settilistojen mukaan..

Niihän se on, työt tulee joskus tielle -- :) Oli kyllä kieltämättä mahtavat keikat! Ensivuonna uudestaan, missäpäin maailmaa sitten ovatkaan.
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    Niihän se on, työt tulee joskus tielle -- :) Oli kyllä kieltämättä mahtavat keikat! Ensivuonna uudestaan, missäpäin maailmaa sitten ovatkaan.

no toivottavasti australia/new zealand tai jotain, koska olen sinne päin muuttamassa pian.. ja muutenki taitaa olla taas heidän vuoro, kun viimeks siellä olivat 06, sitten kävivät euroopassa ja sit taas jenkit. :D

tietäen mun mäihän, heti kun muutan ni ne ilmoittaa 20 keikkaa suomessa! :P
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Fucken oath!

I agree with every word above!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    ozpjman wrote:
    Fucken oath!

I agree with every word above!

:D really... did you notice he said that with his luck they'll announce 20 gigs in Finland ;) hhehhhh
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    :D really... did you notice he said that with his luck they'll announce 20 gigs in Finland ;) hhehhhh

yeah for sure!!

Pearl Jam playing anywhere is exciting, the setlist threads, the whole touring experience, and if they play Finland, hopefully that means Australia AND New Zealand may be scheduled before or after!

PEARL JAM PLEASE PLAY FINLAND 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    ozpjman wrote:
    yeah for sure!!

Pearl Jam playing anywhere is exciting, the setlist threads, the whole touring experience, and if they play Finland, hopefully that means Australia AND New Zealand may be scheduled before or after!

PEARL JAM PLEASE PLAY FINLAND 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I have to say,

I agree with everything that is said above me ;)

I'd love to visit Australia.. especially if PJ played there! :D A good reason to travel ;)

If they ever play up here where I am... I'm willing to accommodate some fans - I have a couch and some floor space ;) (Hey! Its cheaper than the hotels around here)
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    now I have to say,

I agree everything that is said above me ;)

I'd love to visit Australia.. especially if PJ played there! :D A good reason to travel ;)

If they ever play up here where I am... I'm willing to accommodate some fans - I have a couch and some floor space ;) (Hey! Its cheaper than the hotels around here)

I feel an Australia/Finland fan accommodation swap coming on hehe

Couch is mine!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ozpjman wrote:
    I feel an Australia/Finland fan accommodation swap coming on hehe

Couch is mine!!!!!!!

we have a deal ;)
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    finnannie wrote:

yeah, i read that, how cool ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    pearl jam cannot play finland after i move to new zealand... that would just be WRONG!!! but please DO play australia/NZ once i get there!!! :D
  • Options
    yieldjames wrote:
    pearl jam cannot play finland after i move to new zealand... that would just be WRONG!!! but please DO play australia/NZ once i get there!!! :D

Stone oli maininnut eräälle fanille että ensi vuonna he haluaisivat tulla pohjois eurooppaan, etenkin mm. ruotsiin ja suomeen, sekä venäjälle.. ;)

hope this happens :D
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    Stone oli maininnut eräälle fanille että ensi vuonna he haluaisivat tulla pohjois eurooppaan, etenkin mm. ruotsiin ja suomeen, sekä venäjälle.. ;)

hope this happens :D

EIKÄ!!!! EI VOI OLLA! jos näin tapahtuu niin hajoisin täysin! :O
  • Options
    yieldjames wrote:
    EIKÄ!!!! EI VOI OLLA! jos näin tapahtuu niin hajoisin täysin! :O
    Djoul wrote:
    Originally Posted by Djoul
    I think i've only posted a couple of messages on the forum so far but I really want to share what happened to me after the show saturday night.

Well, right after the end of the show (and after I met Kiefer Sutherland in the 205B section ;-)) we decided with a friend to go round behind the concert hall by the tennis courts and we ended up right on the backstage scene, ideal spot to see all the stars few feet from us : Roger Daltrey, Brandon Boyd, Rosanna Arquette, Taylor Hawkins, Sean Penn, Zak Starkey and ... all the pearl jam crew ... Ed talking with sean penn, Matt with Taylor hawkins ...etc
    At one point Stone came to us and we've had a great 15 minutes talk, I asked a lot of questions and Stone answered very patiently. Very nice and simple. So here is some of what came up :
    - the band wasn't happy with their performance of the night (Love reign over me & the real me), they thought they were far better during the soundchecks, stone had some regrets ...
    - no plans for a US west coast tour this year for now. I forgot to ask about a seattle show or a bridge school appearance sorry.
    - they'd like to come back to Europe next year, north Europe more precisely. Were explicitely mentionned by Stone : couple of shows in England, Sweden, Finland and St Petersburg (Russia) ;-)
    - Stone is working on a new solo album. He plans to go on tour to support the album maybe next year, yep ... solo tour !!!

Then we took pictures, Jeff came by and we talked 2 minutes. Later on I get my ticket signed by Matt and Eddie !!!
    During the night we also met Simon Townsend, Dave Grohl and Kris Novoselic
    Great night, feel sooooo lucky, definitely worth the trip

For those who may have met me at some occasion I'm Julien, from France (that explains the approximate english ;-)

:)
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    :)

hmph... kai se on matka suomeen siihen aikaan sit... :P
  • Options
    yieldjames wrote:
    hmph... kai se on matka suomeen siihen aikaan sit... :P

toivottavasti :D