PJ20 Klausen - Night 2 Variant 1 of only 20, signed and #'d

DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
****After getting several PM's encouraging me to keep the poster I am going to hang on to it. Thanks for the messages******************

My buddy and I were able to get into to PJ20 day 2 right when the gates opened and I was able to grab the Klausen night 2 variant, signed and numbered. This is a run of 20 only and is a variant (everything in blue on the night 2 poster is green on this one). Klausen signed and numbered these out of 20 and made 17 available at PJ20 for $150. They sold out within minutes. This is not to be confused with the regular signed and numbered edition that I believe was out of 200 that he was selling for $70. This is a variant run (again green instead of blue) and was signed and numbered out of 20.

I'm probably going to keep it, but my buddy thought I could get some cool vinyl for it (I'm a big vinyl guy). My wife is already ranting about having to frame another poster...so I figured I'd post and see what people offer. To be clear DO NOT OFFER CASH, I am not interested in selling, only trading for something really, really cool because I think the poster is really, really cool. Again, I'm most likely going to keep the poster but there's always some holy grail out there that I'm looking for that could potentially be of interest so if you've got something awesome you want to trade PM me and we'll see.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    whats on your mind ....

i got ITW original pressing (spilt spine like most of them that came from 10c)
    BOTH Volcom EDITIONS .. one is ltd to 2,000 and the other is ltd to 1,000
    foo fighters MED RARE
    a QoTSA live concert boot on vinyl
    along with a few other 45's
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • I got one of the 20 randomly put into the stacks at the merch booth. I'm thinking that all the people that shelled out money to the artist for the signed ones are going to keep them in good condition. The other 19 people that randomly got one will not know what they have and they will not be well kept. I'm glad to own what will be a 1 of a kind unsigned poster!
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    I got one of the 20 randomly put into the stacks at the merch booth. I'm thinking that all the people that shelled out money to the artist for the signed ones are going to keep them in good condition. The other 19 people that randomly got one will not know what they have and they will not be well kept. I'm glad to own what will be a 1 of a kind unsigned poster!

wait so he placed 20 unsigned varaints in the stacks AND sold a few signed ones for $150 ????
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • arqarq Posts: 7,935
    I got one of the 20 randomly put into the stacks at the merch booth. I'm thinking that all the people that shelled out money to the artist for the signed ones are going to keep them in good condition. The other 19 people that randomly got one will not know what they have and they will not be well kept. I'm glad to own what will be a 1 of a kind unsigned poster!

I PM'd you sometime ago and I haven't received any reply, and don't worry is not about the poster :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • joe2468 wrote:

wait so he placed 20 unsigned varaints in the stacks AND sold a few signed ones for $150 ????

The band kept 20, they had 20 randomly placed in merch stacks and Brad sold 17 signed of his 20 numbered ones.
  • Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Does anybody know how this worked for the Hampton poster? I got an pink ink variant without the glow in the dark ink. Number count on those anyone? I was told by the merch guy that they were randomly inserted by the artist on purpose but another post made it sound like Hampton hadn't realized non "gid" ones were made. If anybody could shine any light on this I'd appreciate it!
    MLMF Det
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 766

THat's super cool!! I heard they were doing that. I bet you're right on the people taking care of it thing. Congrats on an awesome find!
  • I got one of the 20 randomly put into the stacks at the merch booth. I'm thinking that all the people that shelled out money to the artist for the signed ones are going to keep them in good condition. The other 19 people that randomly got one will not know what they have and they will not be well kept. I'm glad to own what will be a 1 of a kind unsigned poster!

haha well that makes 2 of us I guess. I got one of the randoms in the stack - but, like you, I knew what I had. I didn't get to meet Brad as he was gone by the time I got in, and I didn't want to bring the poster in with me. But, i'll take the unsigned any day! Love the colors.