Options

ISO: Montreal Expos PJ Shirt L or XL

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
So I posted this over in the Porch, but now that the show is underway I knew this is the better space for it!

Thanks!! I know this will be a tough one!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,206
    Good luck dude hope you get one!
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Thanks!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Guess no one has one of these the next day? Wow!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    NAISNAIS Posts: 69
    No responses to my search for XXL either, and still only that 1 has shown up on eBay. Hard to believe really!
    98: Cleveland
    2k: Columbus, Seattle I
    03: Cleveland, Columbus
    04: Toledo
    06: Cleveland
    10: Cleveland, MSG II
    11: Alpine Valley PJ20 I and II
    12: Music Midtown Festival (Atlanta)
    13: Wrigley, Brooklyn II
    14: Cincy