Options

PJ20-night one Ames poster question???

Spankey's PoppSpankey's Popp Posts: 262
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Had a question that I'm sure many of you will have the answer to.

First the back-story. My wife is five months pregnant (our first!!!). She and I had an absolute blast at night one, the best show she or I have been to. However, due to the rain and her preggers (draggin) ass, we arrived WELL after the merch counters were out of posters.

I am trying to integrate a little hint of Pearl Jam into the baby's room decorations. Thought it'd be cool to have the poster for the show, framed with the picture we took from our seats. By this term of the pregnancy, he or she has functioning ears and sensory........BABY'S FIRST CONCERT!!!!! (Good start right? Though technically it would be EV in Detroit but he/she did not have functioning ears at that point :-) )

I wish I could post a photo, but I've only seen them on ebay and I would not want to steal someone's photo. It's the Sept. 3 poster with the flag-faced boy and the cast of characters in the front/botton.

My budget for the room remodel has mostly already been spent on doors, flooring and paint. Don't have a ton of $$$ to spend on the poster. HERE IS MY QUESTION-is there such thing as prints or reproductions of these (or other posters like it) available anywhere? I don't necessarily need the real deal (don't get me wrong-would love to have it), mostly just looking for the image.

I would definitely buy one, if the price was right, but have you seen the prices? WOW!!

If anyone could tell me about the replicas/duplicates (yea or nay) that would be awesome!

Thanks all! Have fun to anyone going to the Canada/SA shows!!

Peace and love.
Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I can't help you (except by bumping this up). But I wanted to say EV Detroit was amazing and so were both nights last weekend. Your child is a lucky one, and can't even realize it yet! Good luck!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Have you tried emailing them to see if maybe, just maybe, there's a spare lying around? I'm sure they would love to hear what you want to do with it at a minimum, even if there isn't a spare for you.

Good luck in finding one, replica or original or anything!
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    No luck still eh?
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    No luck still eh?

We shall see! Did get a PM about an extra but not confirmed. Still pokin' around.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed