Options

*Official* 2011 Canada Tour Merch Thread

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited December 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
please post all pics or merch and posters in this thread and I'll do my best to update the first post.

tour tee
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/ ... photo2.jpg

expos tee

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/ ... xposPJ.jpg

hoodie- courtesy of james (you rock)!

2pzzdwi.jpg

molson tee- again courtesy of james

5fj1tt.jpg

a1iniu.jpg

25q6jgy.jpg

2h72blj.jpg
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    c'mon quebecois...where you at?
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,211
    yeah lets get some merch pics!!! there is a thread on the porch that has a pic of the poster
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I WANT that shirt and I want to see pictures!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    I want to know if they have some of the same stuff as Alpine! Especially the hat!
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,211
    you should move this thread to the porch
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I wanna see the shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm curious about this Molson Canadian logo inspired shirt as well as the Expo's tee.
  • Options
    really? where the fuck are the pics?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    really? where the fuck are the pics?

+1 canadians ROCK apparently :mrgreen:
    Post edited by En La Clandestinidad on
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    give em time, i mean they are french canadian after all : )

i'm sure someone from ontario or another civilized province will manage to post up some pics after the show
  • Options

i'm sure someone from ontario or another civilized province will manage to post up some pics after the show

Too much English on the merch... they don't wanna take pics.
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:

Too much English on the merch... they don't wanna take pics.

gotta get dan akkryod to make pj management spraypaint the french translations

also, anyone posting pics of shirts please let us know if its anvil organic soft or bayside organic hard cotton please.

thank you
    merci beaucoup
  • Options
    jsernykjsernyk Halifax NS Posts: 10
    I have pics of two shirts (Expos and a Canadian tour one) from my sister who is at the show, but I don't know how to post them.
    "Mine is mine, and yours won't take its place
    Now make your getaway"

• Options
    PM sent
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    jsernyk wrote:
    I have pics of two shirts (Expos and a Canadian tour one) from my sister who is at the show, but I don't know how to post them.
    Cool, looking forward to seeing!
  • Options
    jsernykjsernyk Halifax NS Posts: 10
    They're on their way. Brew Crew's taking care of them.
    "Mine is mine, and yours won't take its place
    Now make your getaway"

• Options
    THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!

exposPJ.jpg
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    It won't rotate, stupid thing
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    What do the baseball caps look like-
    More pics please....
  • Options
    Generic tour tee?
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    Generic tour tee?

Here you go!

photo2.jpg
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Rhymes with sneak..............
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    nl177803 wrote:
    Rhymes with sneak..............
    Leak?
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    The Montreal shirt is sweet

Pic of poster please if anyone can. See you all in Toronto!
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    photo.jpg
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    RD171825 wrote:
    Generic tour tee?

Here you go!

photo2.jpg

Would love this shirt in a size large. If anyone can help me out, please PM me. Thanks!!!!!
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    Is there a Canadian hoodie?
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    Generic tour tee?

Here you go!

photo2.jpg

Thats awesome, too bad they don't have a Montreal Canadiens shirt... I'd go nuts for that.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    good job dave man

surely there was more stuff out on the table, let's keep em coming
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    Generic tour tee?

Here you go!

photo2.jpg
    Mikey Likey!
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"