Options

i rocked out so hard at alpine that...

megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
edited September 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
i jokingly thought i cracked my tooth from headbanging so hard cause it really hurt.

well i just bit into a taco at lunch and the old toofer shattered. one side gone completely perfect break.

unrelated bad luck a hydraulic line popped off my lift and sprayed me in the face with fluid.

i deserve this for getting 3rd row.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ...I lost my voice and developed a cough so bad that I missed work on Tuesday and am still suffering from it. WORTH IT!!!
  • Options
    i no longer have a voice, and i going through some serious pj live withdrawl...toronto cannot come soon enough... at least we get some fallon to hold us over
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    irishgal21irishgal21 Denver, CO, USA Posts: 53
    I woke up with mystery bruises on the back of my thighs :o ...from leaning against the edge of my seat instead of sitting on it. :lol:

Also lost my voice and got a cold. All worth it.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    lots of no voiced zombies walking around the airport on monday :lol: ..and poster tubes
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 343
    I can finally feel my legs and now off to Toronto for another run at the madness
  • Options
    I thought I threw out my shoulder during my freak out of them playing No Way. Luckily, it was ok the next morning.
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
  • Options
    animusanimus Twin Cities area Posts: 530
    megatron wrote:
    i jokingly thought i cracked my tooth from headbanging so hard cause it really hurt.

well i just bit into a taco at lunch and the old toofer shattered. one side gone completely perfect break.

unrelated bad luck a hydraulic line popped off my lift and sprayed me in the face with fluid.

i deserve this for getting 3rd row.

haha thats pretty good. got a pic?

i'm sure there's an enormous list of different injuries and mishaps from this past weekend
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    I've gotten sprayed by hydraulic fluid before. NOT FUN.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman