Options

PJ VH1 Storytellers Reairing

acsdataacsdata Posts: 40
edited August 2008 in The Porch
It's going to be on MHD. I recently switched over to Dish so I could get HD without forking over a ton of money to DirecTV (I live in the boonies, so I'm limited on options for HD). Anyway, I was going through and setting it up last night and I just did a PJ search in my DVR, and I noticed that the Storytellers that aired a couple years ago on VH1 is going to be on today (8-26-08) at 2pm central, 3pm eastern and I believe it comes on a couple more times over the next couple of days. I had only seen a couple of clips of this on Youtube, so I've been really wanting to see it. I also noticed when I set this up that VH1 classic is going to be reairing the tribute to the Who as well sometime in the next few days. I just wanted to pass the word along in case anyone else would like to know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I have con-cast which carries MHD and i see PJ storytellers at least once a week. as well as , RHCP live in Milan, and a fist full of foo fighters.
    4-30-03
    7-06-03
    7-11-03
    9-28-04
    9-29-04
    5-13-06
    6-03-06
    6-27-08
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    I wish they would air the whole thing. The Sleight of Hand was probably the best ever.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I have con-cast which carries MHD and i see PJ storytellers at least once a week. as well as , RHCP live in Milan, and a fist full of foo fighters.

I have all that saved on my DVR...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Yeah, MHD shows it (and all the stuff they show) over and over and over again.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    wtf?? this thread has nothing to do with posters!