Options

Stupid Ass Criminals.

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Cant find the article quickly so...

A woman comes home from out of town on campus. She returns to find a man dead in her living room. Turns out during the breaking and entering this guy cut an artery and bled to death.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bummer.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mickeyrat wrote:

A woman comes home from out of town on campus. She returns to find a man dead in her living room. Turns out during the breaking and entering this guy cut an artery and bled to death.

poetic justice for the stupid ass
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    the stupid ones always get caught.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    chickweed wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

i dont think it poetic justice that someone paid with their life for a B&E. tad extreme dont you think?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    chickweed wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

i dont think it poetic justice that someone paid with their life for a B&E. tad extreme dont you think?
    We'll call it natural selection. DUMBASS should have cleared the glass first THEN entered.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

nope.

if he wasn't committing a crime, he would be dead. i have no pity for thieves. they are scum
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    What about Robin Hood?
    Just sayin'...

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    oh my what a mess
  • Options
    81 wrote:

nope.

if he wasn't committing a crime, he would be dead. i have no pity for thieves. they are scum

id prefer you steal my stuff rather than feel the need to infringe upon my person. what you steal is just stuff... in the big scheme of things it doesn't really matter.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I tried to find the article for you mickeyrat, but it seems this is a common pitfall in the burglary "trade". I found articles of people bleeding to death after a break in coming from Vermont (a 73 year old man in that one), the UK and Australia. Seems like burglary is a little too dangerous for my tastes, I'll stick with having a job. If there's not somebody waiting inside for you with a shotgun, you might cut yourself and bleed to death in someone's kitchen.

A little off topic, but when I was in high school a teacher told us this story, may have been bullshit as he was a joker, or just one of those urban legends that was able to thrive before the internet really took off. Anyway, he said that some burglar came in through somebody's skylight, but he ended up in the locked garage. For whatever reason he couldn't get out, couldn't get in the house. Then the family comes home from vacation to find this guy on the verge of death in their garage, having eaten cat food or whatever else he could find in there to stay alive. Now the kicker, at least according to my teacher, was that this guy successfully sued the home owners for the predicament he found himself in after trespassing. I've always had a feeling the story was bullshit, but at the same time it seems like the kind of stupid ass lawsuit that would somehow stick in our legal system. He also told a couple of other stories that were similar, like of a guy who got sued for breaking a girl's rib while saving her life with the Heimlich. I don't know what the moral of the story was, I guess that people sue each other too much or something. It just makes me wonder if any of the families of these dead burglars have attempted suing the homeowners.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com