Options

eddie's guitars

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 930
edited June 2008 in The Porch
ok folks!! out of the tours since binural, what type of guitar do you rather ed using.
binural tour with the schecter
riot act tour with the gibson sg blue teal
avacodo tour with his fender tele
i pick the schecter. they sounded so tight and love how not for you and wishlist sound on the 2000 tour. sure just listen to boston 2000. beautiful. didnt like the fender tele sound. to tinny.
BRING BACK THE SCHECTER.

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    eboweddie wrote:
    ok folks!! out of the tours since binural, what type of guitar do you rather ed using.
    binural tour with the schecter
    riot act tour with the gibson sg blue teal
    avacodo tour with his fender tele
    i pick the schecter. they sounded so tight and love how not for you and wishlist sound on the 2000 tour. sure just listen to boston 2000. beautiful. didnt like the fender tele sound. to tinny.
    BRING BACK THE SCHECTER.
    I am not 100% positive, but I am pretty sure we won't be seeing the teal SG anymore.
    http://www.hifi.nl/gfx/Pearl-Jam_1_020204.jpg
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    he used a white schecter for wishlist in tampa last week..mostly tele...some with his white strat...i hated the sg
    Its My BLOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  • Options
    the black Schecter is classic. & is classic Eddie. Don't know what happened to that one. It seems to be gone. He had a yellow one at the time too.
    I have a schecter that is similar. The are called the "PT" series.
    Bet you can't guess what PT stands for.......
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 930
    thats an easy one!!!! the leg end pete townshend of that little band called the who!!!!!!
    bring back the schecter eddie
    just watching betterman from touring band 2000. that guitar makes the performance............ 'i dont wanna leave, its hard to leave'

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    this thread is useless without pics
    so get crackin' ;)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Sweet! I never knew Eddie played a Schecter. I always notice the Telecaster or SG though. I got one a little while ago and am totally in love with it. Viva la Schecter!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The Schecter is bad ass!