I am taking over..

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
ok so I really just wanted to fuck with the color schemes.. orange is my favorite color, and wouldn't you know PJ has provided me with this lovely "vs" color" of it here!!! Ok bash away, sorry I took up space, but seriously do I have to do this every time or am I able in some way to SET this as the color I'll type in form now on?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ok so I really just wanted to fuck with the color schemes.. orange is my favorite color, and wouldn't you know PJ has provided me with this lovely "vs" color" of it here!!! Ok bash away, sorry I took up space, but seriously do I have to do this every time or am I able in some way to SET this as the color I'll type in form now on?

I'm not sure but it looks purdee.
  • Orange = taking over?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pretty sure you have to do it manually everytime.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

...Said pretty girl to 81 all weekend.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

That' what sh...nevermind.
  • 81 wrote:

:lol:

my favorite color is yellow, I don't think you could read it if I used yellow. :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    fuckers

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Orange = taking over?
    yes it does.. now.. have you paid your PJ tax??? If not make that check payable to ME! And it better be orange.. J/K, I'm in this funky good mood today!!
  • Orange = taking over?
    yes it does.. now.. have you paid your PJ tax??? If not make that check payable to ME! And it better be orange.. J/K, I'm in this funky good mood today!!

I have a tax exemption this year.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,816
    81 wrote:

my favorite color is yellow, I don't think you could read it if I used yellow. :D

can u see me?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950

can u see me?
    like a fresh piss stain on a newly laundered sheet
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :wave: one doesn't meet someone who's favorite color is orange very often

mine is green

Happy St Pats Day! love the orange and green together... cheers! :mrgreen:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    My red is so confident he flashes trophies of war
    And ribbons of euphoria.

Orange is young, full of daring but very unsteady for the first go 'round.

My yellow in this case is no so mellow.
    In fact I'm trying to say it's frightened like me.

Butthey'reallbold aslove!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• so here I am on my lunch break giggling to myself, cause when I posted this thread, I never expected it to have even this many responses.. I seriously just wanted to fuck around with the color thing.. LMAO.. here's to fellow PJ fans never failing to entertain me no matter what the day is like!!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I prefer this pretty blue. Yeah.
    Not to one-up anybody, but here are my top ten favorite PJ songs written in disappearing font:

Pretty cool, huh?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux wrote:
    Not to one-up anybody, but here are my top ten favorite PJ songs written in disappearing font:

LMAO too funny.

Pretty cool, huh?
    brianlux wrote:

Pretty cool, huh?

Mine too! Twins!!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    This thread is fucked up and proves we are all easily amused. :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Thanks to all of you who have posted here.. thus helping me Conquer the AET forum.. Next.. The Porch.. eventually AMT.. but one subforum at a time!!
    Thanks to all of you who have posted here.. thus helping me Conquer the AET forum.. Next.. The Porch.. eventually AMT.. but one subforum at a time!!

Today we plan, we form a committee, draw out our battle map and invade those fuckers! We shall rule with an iron foot! Yes! I said foot, a fist is not strong enough! A foot can hold them down, perhaps even cut off circulation, possibly make them pass out! Then we can take their wallets, and exchange other wallets in their place so that when they go to pay for something they won't be able to since the wallet in their pocket is not their wallet! Who's with me!
  • Very cool I must say
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • voidofman wrote:
    Thanks to all of you who have posted here.. thus helping me Conquer the AET forum.. Next.. The Porch.. eventually AMT.. but one subforum at a time!!

Today we plan, we form a committee, draw out our battle map and invade those fuckers! We shall rule with an iron foot! Yes! I said foot, a fist is not strong enough! A foot can hold them down, perhaps even cut off circulation, possibly make them pass out! Then we can take their wallets, and exchange other wallets in their place so that when they go to pay for something they won't be able to since the wallet in their pocket is not their wallet! Who's with me!
    So... do we get to take the money in their wallets ( no credit cards..don't want the identity, just the cash) to buy cool PJ shit in the goods section!?!? If so I'm down ( now watch this thread get locked cause I said that.. oops I mean typed that..)
    That's why you're the boss! Already thinking ahead!
    Look out posters, whispering hands, our new fearless leader,will lead us into...THE FUTURE!

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,570
    hello
    www.myspace.com
  • hello
    Jeagler ( you'll always be the Jeagler to me..) you would show up here in pink.. it takes a miughty ballsy guy to type in pink.. :D:D I just got blueprints to the AET forum.. we will discuss later, and plan our revolt!! oh and we will take over the LOST Dogs too.. so we can have all the cool shit in there!!
    orange posters of the world, UNITE!