Vacation just got extremely better....$$$$$$

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Hit the ny lotto number for $3200 tonight hollllllla 8-)

All because of my love for Joe Sakic :)

What a great day!!!!
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Congratulations!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Congratulations!

thanks..its been 5 years since a nice hit
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Congrats! Have fun :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

getting ready to buy the ring...very helpful :shock:

Holy shit! Awesome timing then. Congrats on the pending engagement as well then :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    putting that cash towards your ranger season seats? :)
  • That's wonderful! Congratulations! :D
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    thats badass, dude.
    what i need as follows:

olivia newton john dvds
    a car without duct taped windows
    a ladder with built in flash light
    a screw driver set with built in ladder
    and a lamp with built in stuff

thanks in advance
    your pal, 81

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • WOOOHOOO!!! HAVE A GREAT VACAY!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Congrats! Have fun :D

Ohhhh I remember on the "other" board you were saying you needed to start thinking about breaking up with your Mrs because she was starting to talk about families/marriage etc and there was no way you were marrying her....hasn't your tune changed!

I knew you were full of shit! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ohhhh I remember on the "other" board you were saying you needed to start thinking about breaking up with your Mrs because she was starting to talk about families/marriage etc and there was no way you were marrying her....hasn't your tune changed!

ziggy star... funnier than a barrel of monkies
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    $3200 will buy you a fucktruck of muffins and buzzcuts
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    congrats on the win, thats awesome
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Burnaby Joe!
  • voidofman wrote:
    Burnaby Joe!

number was 1919 :mrgreen:
    For many years I hoped that he would go home and play for the Canucks. Damn him and his loyalty to the Nordiques / Avalanche.
  • voidofman wrote:
    For many years I hoped that he would go home and play for the Canucks. Damn him and his loyalty to the Nordiques / Avalanche.

how do u think i feel...rangers signed him in 96 but avs matched///// i was devastated :mrgreen:
    I remember that. I was sort of an Avs fan too since they got Patrick Roy, was a Roy fan so I was a Habs and Avalanche fan too. lol. Fanboy!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Congrats! Have fun :D

Maybe he's talking about the cock ring he's always wanted?
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    voidofman wrote:

how do u think i feel...rangers signed him in 96 but avs matched///// i was devastated :mrgreen:

ill never forget chilling on the beach at the jersey shore and the guy on the blanket next to me was reading the post and the pack page had a picture of sakic holding the cup up and the title was BROADWAY JOE.

i ripped the paper out of this dude's hand to read the article. i was at the beach all week and out of the news loops and really thought we signed him.

:cry:
  • When I play, which is very rare, I tend to pick sports numbers as well.

Enjoy your vacation.
  • Well that beats the 200$ I won last week.
    I'll be back
  • Do you play the same numbers every time?
    I'll be back
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I've only ever won £10 on ours ..... Maybe one day ....
  • Do you play the same numbers every time?

Yes I have 2 numbers that I have played every single day for the last 15 years

The 1919 I have been playing everyday for the past 5 months....I was due for a hit. Lol
  • rival. wrote:
    voidofman wrote:

ill never forget chilling on the beach at the jersey shore and the guy on the blanket next to me was reading the post and the pack page had a picture of sakic holding the cup up and the title was BROADWAY JOE.

i ripped the paper out of this dude's hand to read the article. i was at the beach all week and out of the news loops and really thought we signed him.

:cry:

I had all the headlines taped to my office walls...I was sooo fucking sick :(
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    with all that cash, you should have flown into Ohare and taken a limo to alpine :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    with all that cash, you should have flown into Ohare and taken a limo to alpine :lol:

Didn't hit it until Sunday..and I'm glad I didn't spend money on a totd show with too many covers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

Didn't hit it until Sunday..and I'm glad I didn't spend money on a totd show with too many covers

don't be a negative nelly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

don't be a negative nelly

Just being honest...far from epic set lists for me personally..very average actually