Options

I have a Batman poster to trade for..

lockedinthetrunklockedinthetrunk Posts: 35
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Kenyon Hall poster if anyone has an extra....I'm willing to add some other posters etc. into the mix......pm me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 269
    Kenyon Hall poster if anyone has an extra....pm me

good luck with that.
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    jjstarr wrote:
    good luck with that.

What he said. You'd need about 3 or 4 Batmans to get a Kenyon.
  • Options
    jjstarr wrote:
    good luck with that.

"f*ck the pessimists"
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    This reminds me of that thread from a few days ago where someone wanted to trade an MSG I for a Dusseldorf, Hawaii or DC 06.

Only this proposal is 100X worse. Good luck :D

You've got to leave some room for negotiations......right!
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    What he said. You'd need about 3 or 4 Batmans to get a Kenyon.

On this note, I'll trade 3 or 4 batmans for a Kenyon Hall.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    jonoponojonopono Posts: 80
    BeerBaron wrote:
    This reminds me of that thread from a few days ago where someone wanted to trade an MSG I for a Dusseldorf, Hawaii or DC 06.

Only this proposal is 100X worse. Good luck :D

I am offering a Batman for a Dusseldorf, Hawaii AND DC 06. That's right I give you one, you give me three. First to reply gets to be part of this epic deal!
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    jonopono wrote:
    I am offering a Batman for a Dusseldorf, Hawaii AND DC 06. That's right I give you one, you give me three. First to reply gets to be part of this epic deal!

Only if you will accept my Easy Street as part of the deal. 4 for 1.
  • Options
    jonopono wrote:

Wow...too many geeks here! I guess my problem is that I just want a Kenyon Hall poster because I really think it's cool. I'm not a "poster nerd" so I don't have intrinsic values memorized, nor do I really care. People here seem so quick to jump on ticket scalpers (if you even mention a ticket for a penny more than face value you have people ready to crucify you) but holy sh*t the idea of trading one poster for another straight up is apparently a joke. If anyone wants to trade, I'd be happy to. If not, I won't lose any sleep.
  • Options
    digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
    Wow...too many geeks here! I guess my problem is that I just want a Kenyon Hall poster because I really think it's cool. I'm not a "poster nerd" so I don't have intrinsic values memorized, nor do I really care. People here seem so quick to jump on ticket scalpers (if you even mention a ticket for a penny more than face value you have people ready to crucify you) but holy sh*t the idea of trading one poster for another straight up is apparently a joke. If anyone wants to trade, I'd be happy to. If not, I won't lose any sleep.

i know what you mean...people are seeing posters as currency. If someone has a hard-on for batman and want a poster with the bat signal looking like EV doing some screwed up electric slide and is willing to give up a poster of a dude surfing, so be it.
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651

Yeah, considering Brad sold Kenyon for $60, and PJ for $50, there are quite a few people out there who got it for those prices (not far from the $35 for the Batman), YET after each of those sales, Expresso Beans BLEW UP with Kenyon in the 'For Sale/ Trade" Section. So Fuck you Assholes who are pissing on this posters' request for a trade, The "Good Luck" comments are VERY Fan-Like. Hey Trunk, Not everyone on here is a douche bag. Hopefully you get some kind of offers, but it seems to me that although everybody bitches about reselling 10C items and scalping- blah, blah, blah, the same people poke fun of requests like this one.
  • Options
    DariusDarius Posts: 89
    you can always piss your money away on ebay
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08