Comments

• Options
    BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    I have one. Pm me
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Benzor wrote:
    I have one. Pm me

this sounds familiar......didn't you start one of these last year benzor? lol I think i hijacked it and got a hat as well!
  • Options
    i got like four of them
    i think they are all xl
    all brand new
    but i want alot of shit for them and none of that "copies of..." crap
    so come correct
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    this sounds familiar......didn't you start one of these last year benzor? lol I think i hijacked it and got a hat as well!

wow i cant believe you remember that! yea i got one but it didn't fit me. i would be willing to trade it though if anyone wants it. never wore it.

edit: holy shit your the guy who tried so hard to get me one. that along with 'santa god' just made my night!
  • Options
    i got like four of them
    i think they are all xl
    all brand new
    so come correct

hey pm me what you looking for and ill see if i have it or name ur price see if i can manage laterz
    I didnt do it!!
    its not my fault!!

Just becuz you suck dosnt mean im a good person!..... but you do suck
  • Options
    Benzor wrote:
    wow i cant believe you remember that! yea i got one but it didn't fit me. i would be willing to trade it though if anyone wants it. never wore it.

edit: holy shit your the guy who tried so hard to get me one. that along with 'santa god' just made my night!

haha yep that was me. I failed you though :(
  • Options
    haha dont worry about it. i ended up getting one anyway. fuckin thing never fit though :(
  • Options
    I sent mine to somebody on here, but I forgot who it was.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Benzor wrote:

I'm interested, what's the hat size?
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    I sent mine to somebody on here, but I forgot who it was.
    i think it mightve been me... or someone sent me theirs... and im still VERY happy with it... especially in this weather!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i think it mightve been me... or someone sent me theirs... and im still VERY happy with it... especially in this weather!

Somebody sent me theirs too! I love wearing it in this freezing weather even tho it makes me look like an idiot lol
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    Somebody sent me theirs too! I love wearing it in this freezing weather even tho it makes me look like an idiot lol
    try wearing it backwards if you havent... it looks alot more kickass... atleast on me :D

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

yeah I'm pretty sure it was you! Glad its getting used. It sat in my closet and may have been worn once....I tried to pick all the head lice out of it for you ;)
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    yeah I'm pretty sure it was you! Glad its getting used. It sat in my closet and may have been worn once....I tried to pick all the head lice out of it for you ;)
    phew... its head lice... i thought i had dandruff

• Options
    i got like four of them
    i think they are all xl
    all brand new
    so come correct
    i got some shit, and i would like one of those. your inbox must be full, i tried to pm you. pm me and we can work something out. if you like.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.