Options

Driving to Toronto from NYC-Anyone need a ride

lockedinthetrunklockedinthetrunk Posts: 35
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey, I'm driving from the Toronto area for the NYC shows. Anyone looking for a ride can drop me a line.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JellyrollsJellyrolls Posts: 523
    Lol its your first post and you name is lockedinthetrunk NOPE! ha I'm just jokin though
  • Options
    Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    *edit* ^ Argh...beat me to it

With the user name lockedinthetrunk and one post on the pit, i doubt you'll get a lot of takers...
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • Options
    What's the best route. Towards Montreal, or cross at the falls. Only ever flown before.
  • Options
    Jellyrolls wrote:
    Lol its your first post and you name is lockedinthetrunk NOPE! ha I'm just jokin though

Haha, true. More of a Tragically Hip reference. Not to worry though, it's a pickup truck.
  • Options
    Royals32Royals32 Posts: 160
    Haha, true. More of a Tragically Hip reference. Not to worry though, it's a pickup truck.

Funny...all I could picture was a new thread titled Toronto Area Pearl Jam Fan Gone Missing
    #==(o )

You are not your job.
    You are not how much money you have in the bank.
    You are not the car you drive.
    You are not the contents of your wallet.
    You are not your fucking khakis.
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    LOL, you don't know how to get there and you might lock me in the trunk. I'm in. :D

DO NOT go towards Montreal unless you want to add a couple of hours to your drive.

QEW --> Queenston/Lewiston Bridge --> I90 --> I81 --> I80

Thanks, that's what I thought. My girlfriend was trying to convince me that the Montreal route was faster.
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    BeerBaron wrote:
    LOL, you don't know how to get there and you might lock me in the trunk. I'm in. :D

DO NOT go towards Montreal unless you want to add a couple of hours to your drive.

QEW --> Queenston/Lewiston Bridge --> I90 --> I81 --> I80

I've done the drive a few times and this is the best route. If you don't hit any traffic and are driving about 20km/h over the limit you should make it in 8-9 hours.
    Also..... I'm flying in but if you know anyone in the GTA with extras for the first night I could really use a pair.
    Safe travels.
  • Options
    Deebs41 wrote:
    I've done the drive a few times and this is the best route. If you don't hit any traffic and are driving about 20km/h over the limit you should make it in 8-9 hours.
    Also..... I'm flying in but if you know anyone in the GTA with extras for the first night I could really use a pair.
    Safe travels.

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.
  • Options
    DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Thanks, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

No, Thank YOU.