Options

So disappointed.....

Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
edited September 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
Stone seams to have cut his hair :o

I just woke up and came to work and came on here to find that people actually complained about the show last night? You're fucking kidding me.

The flow?? Fuck the flow. The setlist still looks bangin as usual.
MSG II 5/21/10
Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
*formerly manutd3581
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    It just kills me when people complain like that, enjoy the fucking show and be happy that your there
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    It just kills me when people complain like that, enjoy the fucking show and be happy that your there
    yeah, I mean I'm sure i might feel different if I actually went, but come on 28 songs is still a lot, the set list was good, and you know that they're probably gonna get all the heavy lifting in on night 2.
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    BLACK35 wrote:
    yeah, I mean I'm sure i might feel different if I actually went, but come on 28 songs is still a lot, the set list was good, and you know that they're probably gonna get all the heavy lifting in on night 2.
    ya never now what you are going to get

thats part of the beauty
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180

I just woke up and came to work and came on here to find that people actually complained about the show last night? You're fucking kidding me.

The flow?? Fuck the flow. The setlist still looks bangin as usual.

Just goes to show ya. People are always gonna bitch about something.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    I so wish I was able to go to this show. The fact that people are complainging makes me sick. I woke up this morning and was in absolute shock when I saw this setlist.. What a great show and I am jealous of everyone who was able to attend such a great show... The special guests alone made a great show put an awesome setlist like this in it and well wow that's all I can say... We will see what tonight brings but it will be hard to beat that.... As for the venue well it proly does suck as does most major venues so I prolly cant say much there.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    I'm dissapointed too! :( and it looks like Ed's hair is shorter too! :shock: OMG,this was the worst night of my life,it wasn't worth at all to stay up to 5 o'clock in the morning to see something like THAT... :(

:mrgreen:

Honestly,some people should just go and see Justin Bieber instead. At least they would be happy about the setlist as probably he only has like 1 or 2 albums,you can't go wrong with that :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Love = Appreciation

There are many faithful fans... much more than not.

After a bit of time and some sunshine those disappointed may feel different about Day 1
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,635
    i can't believe people have complained about cornell having too much time or the temple of the dog songs. temple of the dog IS the history of the band. i think it is incredible that they did this and i for one can't wait to buy the bootleg. also, cornell could never have too much time on stage.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    he could for me ... :lol:

but I'm happy for those who enjoy him

I'm all about Ed ... his voice like heaven :D
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:

It just kills me what people bitch about. Some of us would give our left nut to be there. I mean are people really pissed off that they didn't get to hear evenflow or jeremy for the 200th time? If they are so pissed off then why don't they quit the 10 club and actually give people who want to be there a chance at tickets and such. I mean, temple of the the dog and mother love bone are the history of the band, I feel that this is not meant to be a regular show, it is meant to be a retrospective of the band thus far, songs, bands, etc.. that inspired them, kept them going, songs they like to play etc......
    This is a concert FOR you NOT about you. If you want to hear songs that you want to hear, play it on CD or better yet, hire the fucking band to play at your house!!

Sorry, I will step down off my soapbox and take the hits now :D
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Considering we got a complete Temple Of The Dog reunion for three great songs, a few rarities and overall a fantastic performance... I don't see what there is to bitch about.

But, there will always be some whiney candy-asses on this board. Enjoy the fucking show people.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2