Options

Pearl Jam to play Langerado Festival in Miami/2009?

edited November 2008 in The Porch
That's at least what some of the rumors on this board are. Lineup to be announced in November.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22320&page=6

http://www.langerado.com/09/home.php
model role model
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    well if they do play there, I guess I know where most will be for Spring Break!
    model role model
  • Options
    I don't see any rumors. Just people speculating. Your title makes it sound like there was a substantiated rumor on there somewhere. It's really ashame that any time a festival is announced, parl jam is "rumored" to be playing it. Prety much every single festival around the world.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    the "rumor" has already been announced here:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=303594

I REALLY hope that it happens
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I don't see any rumors. Just people speculating. Your title makes it sound like there was a substantiated rumor on there somewhere. It's really ashame that any time a festival is announced, parl jam is "rumored" to be playing it. Prety much every single festival around the world.
    haha and it looks like the "rumor" was taken from the thread from here on the Pit!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options

What do you think speculation is? And there are rumors all over that particular link.

speculation

noun
    1. a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence [syn: guess]
    model role model
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    haha and it looks like the "rumor" was taken from the thread from here on the Pit!

I actually didn't see that thread...just stumbled upon the Festival link posted on top. Sorry for re-posting!!!!
    model role model
  • Options
    I actually didn't see that thread...just stumbled upon the Festival link posted on top. Sorry for re-posting!!!!
    no, it's cool. Trust me, I'm totally for this to happen- not 100% that it will, but I'm there if it does. I think PJ would had a better chance of playing Langerado if it was still on the Reservation
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    no, it's cool. Trust me, I'm totally for this to happen- not 100% that it will, but I'm there if it does. I think PJ would had a better chance of playing Langerado if it was still on the Reservation

no prob. Guess I know what 5,000 PJ fans will be doing for Spring Break in 2009, eh?
    model role model
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    would love it and would plan my spring break around it, but realistically, highly doubtful
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea