Options

Another article on the comeback of Vinyl records

Comments

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I hope it makes a real comeback.. I love the sound of Vinyl, however it all depends on what they are pressing these from. I don't care about collecting vinyl, I want them to listen to.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    yoke wrote:
    I hope it makes a real comeback.. I love the sound of Vinyl, however it all depends on what they are pressing these from. I don't care about collecting vinyl, I want them to listen to.

Me to. I open all my vinyl and enjoy them...
  • Options
    TEEJAM11 wrote:
    Me to. I open all my vinyl and enjoy them...

spin, spin, spin the black circle! I remember getting Vitalogy on vinyl and how much buzz there was about it.
    model role model
  • Options
    Finally, love, love, love,love, love it :)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    spin, spin, spin the black circle! I remember getting Vitalogy on vinyl and how much buzz there was about it.

i think to this day, it is the last vinyl to chart, no?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    i think to this day, it is the last vinyl to chart, no?

I'd say yes but in the article it claims Cream's vinyl is doing well. Well, 3,500 copies I guess is good.
    model role model
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I only hope that the prices can stay down. I know people in the 60's and 70's didn't spend $20-30 per LP. I will buy a used record off ebay for 10 bucks before I buy the same one new in a store.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    I only hope that the prices can stay down. I know people in the 60's and 70's didn't spend $20-30 per LP. I will buy a used record off ebay for 10 bucks before I buy the same one new in a store.

You just have to pray that there aren't scratches.
    model role model