Baylor upsets #15 TCU

SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
And I have never laughed harder. TCU have the most annoying fans in the world, and their team is always annoying. They play nothing but cupcake teams, brag about being undefeated and whine they aren't in the national championship. Then Boise beat them in the Fiesta Bowl, and they just bragged how they were undefeated in the regular season. They got lucky beating Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl, but I think Wisconsin got jobbed in that game.

So anyways, here was TCU again, haven't played but 2-3 games worth noting in the past 10 years or so, still talking about becoming National Champs with a cupcake schedule (except for 2 games that could be competitive), ranked 15th and 14th in the polls, basically because people are tired of their crying, and they get beat by Baylor, who are unranked and haven't beaten a ranked team in 7 years.

:lol:
"See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    At least, it was an entertaining game, eh
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    At least, it was an entertaining game, eh

It was up and down for me. It was entertaining when Baylor was beating the hell out of TCU. Not so entertaining when TCU mounted a comeback and led the game by 1. Then after Baylor went back ahead by 2 I was nervious TCU would score, but after the interception it was entertaining again. What was more entertaining was seeing the people I know that went to TCU post their whinings on Facebook. They really are an arrogant bunch. Or I should say WERE.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"