Options

PJ20 Opener Predictions

2»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,647
    Black73 wrote:
    mookieb10 wrote:
    It would be fitting if they opened with once, wouldnt it?
    Right?

I forgot my IPod at home yesterday so on my wonderful 90 minute commute I was skipping through my 6 CD changer (all PJ) and when Ten opened with Once I was imagining it as the opening song on Saturday. Since I am not going that is as close as I can get (imagining!) until they release a DVD (hope!)....and when the last thread on this topic came out I thought 'Go' would be the perfect opening tune. After the way I cranked that song yesterday I really feel like 'Once' would blow the fucking place up tomorrow.
    [Of course they could blow the place up with anything they picked given the anticipation of that crowd!]
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Night 1: Release

Night 2: Long Road
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    voodoopug wrote:
    Night one: Wash
    Night two: Release

This is what I'm hoping for!

I was disappointed that they opened with fast stuff at the Philly shows, but it was understandable after that Spectrum video they played. Hoping for slow openers and maybe an acoustic set in the middle at Alpine.

can't believe this happened! reverse order, but it was incredible. both songs were performed incredibly well.

after seeing 60 shows, first time for WASH!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    voodoopug wrote:
    Night one: Wash
    Night two: Release

close enough....good job
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana