Options

blabbermouth

jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
edited July 2008 in The Porch
seriously, could the planet assemble more idiots collectively in one website? that place is a total joke.

"oh pearl jam sucks", they died with grunge a long time ago"

ya, well, they just sold out two shows at madison square a couple weeks ago, so they must be doing something right.

its fruitless even arguing with those fuck brains on that site.
August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    jeffgq wrote:
    seriously, could the planet assemble more idiots collectively in one website? that place is a total joke.

Sometimes I feel that way about a certain Pearl Jam messageboard.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    I check blabbermouth twice a day for news. I havent read the comments below the stories in over a year.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    share wrote:
    Sometimes I feel that way about a certain Pearl Jam messageboard.

beautiful :)
  • Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    i wonder why pearl jam headlines all the biggest music festivals around the world. i wonder why at pearl jam concerts, when i turn around i see a full arena. i wonder why all the legends invite pearl jam's singer onstage to sing with them. i wonder why pearl jam's singer sells out solo gigs in seconds. i wonder why pearl jam's fans travel across the country to attend concerts.

the real fact is to those people pearl jam did die way back then. so ed and the guys plan worked perfectly. NOT FOR YOU, NEVER WAS FOR YOU.

but the funny thing is, even though pearl jam's record sales are not in the millions, they are one of the most ILLEGALLY downloaded music acts there is.

in the end, pearl jam will be making music for the next 20 years and that's all that matters. and as a fan it's gonna be fun as hell