Options

No more negative posts! This wknd is going to be legendary!

2»

Comments

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,182
    vedpunk wrote:
    I'm sick of seeing negative posts from so called Ten Clubbers that are worried about the weather (get over it), ticket demand (when has that ever mattered, selling 30K tickets in this economy means your still fucking "relevant") or East Coast biased members, too busy writing about how Alpine Valley sucks (Alpine Valley is one of the top outdoor venues in the entire country).

Here's to having an amazing time and making the best of this weekend! Mark my words, it will be legendary!

Pearl Jam will be there and that is all that matters!

So, you create a negative post to complain about negative posts ... genius.
    Have fun, all.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Can't wait! I know we'll have fun no matter what! Watching the weather has been interesting to say the least....I thought the PNW, including AK was goofy, but this beats anything I've seen. :lol: Can't wait to see everyone and just have fun! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    merileyjr wrote:
    Rock on - the weekend will be amazing! Enjoy all that can make it - it will be a little piece of heaven.
    love the foto in the avatar!!!awesome!!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”