Dickipedia - A Wiki Of Dicks

SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Has anybody seen this? And no it is not a wiki about male genitalia, but dicks as in dickheads. I came across it looking for Scott Weiland's site to check out this covers album that Hugh Freaking Dillon posted about. Because apparently Scott is a Dick (not to be confused with South Park's "Scott The Dick") and has his own page.

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Scott_Weiland

The table of contents is somewhat humorous.
Contents
1 Heroin
2 More heroin
3 Still more heroin
4 Heroin yet again
5 No heroin?
6 No, heroin

There are many different people with Dickipedia pages, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Victoria Beckham, Jon and Kate, Donald Rumsfeld, Barry Bonds, and (gasp) Ralph Nader.
"See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    lol @ your mom
  • voidofman wrote:
    lol @ your mom

I didn't even see that one :lol:

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Your_mom
    "That's what your mom said last night."

Wait, that's a burn on me, damnit, I'm bad at this.
  • That was very entertaining!
    I'll be back
  • The Tom cruise one is funny.
    I'll be back
  • Yeah, the Tom Cruise one is pretty good.

I was just reading the Flavor Flav one, and they called him "a cross between a circus clown and a grandfather clock". :lol:
  • :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Yeah, the Tom Cruise one is pretty good.

I was just reading the Flavor Flav one, and they called him "a cross between a circus clown and a grandfather clock". :lol:
    :lol: that's god damn funny
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :lol::lol: this is fucking hilarious
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    voidofman wrote:
    lol @ your mom

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Your_mom

Career
    As your mom has been known to say many, many, many times, raising children is a full-time job. However, like many your moms, it is very likely that your mom had an additional vocation that did not involve changing her ungrateful offspring's poopy diapers. Because attending to your every need requires a tremendous investment of time and energy, your mom was forced to make sacrifices that involved prioritizing child rearing over dedicating herself to a career.

Because of this conflict, your mom developed a deep-seated resentment towards you that, though she would rather die before acknowledging such a sentiment, nevertheless burrowed itself firmly into your mom's psyche. Thus, those behaviors exhibited by your mom, which you interpret as her willful attempts to impose upon every aspect of your personal life, are actually just the manifestation of years of the internal turmoil that results from raising a child. The fact that these behaviors aren't necessarily malicious does not necessarily make them any less dickish, but it's some cold comfort knowing your mom is just as screwed up as you are.

Having raised you, and therefore having been present to experience every aspect of your cognitive and emotional development, your mom possesses the exquisite dick ability to push exactly those buttons that will most aggravate you. Frequently, this involves transference of guilt to you from your mom over your failure to call, visit, interact with family, earn enough money, finish school and/or obtain an advanced degree, provide grandchildren, or lead a lifestyle similar to Mrs. Weinbach's son down the block, you know, the successful doctor and such a nice boy, too.

:lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    1: ...second-rate version of Pearl Jam’s leader Eddie Vedder, himself a quintessential dick.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    1: ...second-rate version of Pearl Jam’s leader Eddie Vedder, himself a quintessential dick.

Suddenly Dickipedia isn't so funny anymore, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Davidtrios wrote:

Suddenly Dickipedia isn't so funny anymore, lol

not funny.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Whoever said Eddie is a dick has no idea who he is and should be stabbed in the dick.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    that site is awesome. the tom brady one is tremendous 'tom brady is every person you hated in high school"
  • Well I do know some people who think that Ed sometimes acts kind of like a dick, but that is beside the point. So I disagree, but I'm not surprised by that statement. And it is meant to just be humorous after all. Apparently Dickipedia didn't think Ed was big enough of a dick to warrant his own page. Sadly the same can not be said about Santa, Uncle Sam, Your Mom, Leprechauns, Jimmy Fallon and Billy Crystal.

Leprechauns
    According to lore, the leprechaun is often a cobbler who is prone to mischief and keeps a crock of gold at the end of a rainbow.

While American folk storytellers created, for example, the myths of Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed, and Ronald Reagan, the Irish take pride in tales of midget shoemakers who bury gold in a location that can be spotted by anyone with the ability to look up.

It is unclear why leprechauns won't give us their gold, but they appear to be holding out on us simply because they are a bunch of dicks.
  • Miscellaneous dicks

:lol:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    Well I do know some people who think that Ed sometimes acts kind of like a dick, but that is beside the point. So I disagree, but I'm not surprised by that statement. And it is meant to just be humorous after all. Apparently Dickipedia didn't think Ed was big enough of a dick to warrant his own page. Sadly the same can not be said about Santa, Uncle Sam, Your Mom, Leprechauns, Jimmy Fallon and Billy Crystal.

Leprechauns
    According to lore, the leprechaun is often a cobbler who is prone to mischief and keeps a crock of gold at the end of a rainbow.

While American folk storytellers created, for example, the myths of Paul Bunyan, Johnny Appleseed, and Ronald Reagan, the Irish take pride in tales of midget shoemakers who bury gold in a location that can be spotted by anyone with the ability to look up.

It is unclear why leprechauns won't give us their gold, but they appear to be holding out on us simply because they are a bunch of dicks.

Bob Saget does a hilarious bit on leprechauns.
    "you see a leprechaun you fucking run"
  • the OJ page was good:

"Simpson was born in San Francisco where he grew up with his two sisters, Shirley Simpson-Baker and Carmelita Simpson-Durio, and brother, Melvin Leon "Truman" Simpson. He did not murder them."

:lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)