Options

DL code?

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited September 2011 in The Porch
I thought you could use the code toward a physical copy cd, you just pay the difference? I applied my code, but on the last step it was still full price. Does it deduct after you submit? I don't really want to find out. Thanks for any help.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I've heard you could put it towards buying the FLAC version (I forget what the $ difference is) but I have never heard that you could put it towards buying the physical discs. I'm not saying that you can't, this is just the first time I've heard it said.

You should probably mail 10C and ask them.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I was hoping to get an answer tonight so I could order, but I guess I will have to email. Thanks.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I also thought that you could apply the code to the cost of a CD and just pay the difference.

Please keep us posted to what the !0C responds.
  • Options
    I will.
  • Options
    I emailed the 10c, and you would think there was a big concert or something going on this weekend, because I'm still waiting for a response. :D Anyway, I hope to hear something soon and let all know.