You know you're there when...

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
you can keep your cool under pressure as well as one of these guys:

steve-mcqueen.jpg
james_garner.jpg

(but I'm not there yet :( )
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    paul_newman1.jpg
    I'm in the same boat.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    You know you're there when you've finally reached the end of a long day and you're doing this:

Drinks.jpg

(I'm there! :D )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    when.... I'm in the arms of my family ....

"there is nothing worth sharing like the love that let's us share our name "
    Your 3 year old daughter says, "I love you," without you saying it first.
    voidofman wrote:
    Your 3 year old daughter says, "I love you," without you saying it first.
    this is beautiful

this is living! :D
  • pandora wrote:

Great song, great band
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    when you see a sign that says 'you are here' :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    brianlux wrote:
    You know you're there when you've finally reached the end of a long day and you're doing this:

Drinks.jpg

(I'm there! :D )

1.5 hrs
  • brianlux wrote:
    you can keep your cool under pressure as well as one of these guys:

steve-mcqueen.jpg
    james_garner.jpg

(but I'm not there yet :( )

Is there anyone sexier than Steve McQueen?? Man he was hot.
    pandora wrote:

Great song, great band
    I think I know them and that lovely quote thanks to you... friend

and I agree :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    when they turn the fasten seatbelts sign off.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    ...when you've been at work all day hearing your favorite song in your head and you can't wait to hear it for real but you cop a five minute break and put this on the computer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLM2A6cRCak

And he could drive!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    brianlux wrote:
    ...when you've been at work all day hearing your favorite song in your head and you can't wait to hear it for real but you cop a five minute break and put this on the computer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLM2A6cRCak
    nice tune
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    you put the car in park.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • voidofman wrote:
    And he could drive!

Could he ever?!! He did most if not all his own stunts and that scene in Bullitt??!!
  • you little almost two year old calls you histerically from the other side of the room...only to have to run over so he can shout, "Hi Mama! I yoves you!" while giving the best hug ever. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • you die.. lol
    when you climb off her , roll over and go to sleep

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mickeyrat wrote:
    when you climb off her , roll over and go to sleep

What no hug??? :o
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,844
    when the navigation system says

"arriving at destination, on left"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    you little almost two year old calls you histerically from the other side of the room...only to have to run over so he can shout, "Hi Mama! I yoves you!" while giving the best hug ever. :mrgreen:

That is too cute actually! :thumbup:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    you little almost two year old calls you histerically from the other side of the room...only to have to run over so he can shout, "Hi Mama! I yoves you!" while giving the best hug ever. :mrgreen:

That is too cute actually! :thumbup:

Thanks...kids are just awesome...especially when they are your own... ;)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!