The one thing I hate about staplers.

2»

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    brianlux wrote:
    That's what I love about this place and hangin' out with you folks-- throw out something weird, hum a few bars, go to the kitchen and fix a drink or two, come back and you go from staplers to Office Space (love that movie!) to Alanis to forms of irony to train tracks and back to staplers. Definitely an All Encompassing Trip! :D

:lol: :thumbup: :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i blame the staple contest

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=139717
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Like winning the lottery, and dying the next day.
    Like rain on your wedding day.
    Isn't it ironic?
    like goin down on him in a the-atre. opps wrong song

:lol::lol::lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I hate when you have a HUGE stack of papers and you know the damn stapler can't handle it, but you jam the huge stack in there anyways and you slam your hand down, thinking "I'll get this mutherfucker through and have a nicely bound package of papers held together by a tiny metal claw!" Then you slam your hand down and wake up a few co-workers and as you pull the huge stack of papers out, you realize that the staple got its ass kicked and one of the "legs" is sticking out all bent to one side and your papers are kinda crinked now, so you try to remove the staple, thinking that you can slam it harder to get it through, but when you attampt to remove the staple, it cracks your fingernail and a little bit of blood starts to come out and you know that should be your final warning to forfeit to the goddamn stapler, but you just smash it down one more time and kill a second staple...and maybe a third before you just go get one of those clamp things. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I hate when you have a HUGE stack of papers and you know the damn stapler can't handle it, but you jam the huge stack in there anyways and you slam your hand down, thinking "I'll get this mutherfucker through and have a nicely bound package of papers held together by a tiny metal claw!" Then you slam your hand down and wake up a few co-workers and as you pull the huge stack of papers out, you realize that the staple got its ass kicked and one of the "legs" is sticking out all bent to one side and your papers are kinda crinked now, so you try to remove the staple, thinking that you can slam it harder to get it through, but when you attampt to remove the staple, it cracks your fingernail and a little bit of blood starts to come out and you know that should be your final warning to forfeit to the goddamn stapler, but you just smash it down one more time and kill a second staple...and maybe a third before you just go get one of those clamp things. ;)
    :lol: yep
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Like winning the lottery, and dying the next day.
    Like rain on your wedding day.
    Isn't it ironic?
    like goin down on him in a the-atre. opps wrong song

:lol::lol::lol:

Agreed! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW! You are quite determined! 8-):lol::lol::lol: