Just have to celebrate!!

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i have been collecting vinyl since I was 13.. I have many many in my collection, and all of my friends know what to get me for all-time ultimate gifts come Christmas and Birthdays..Well, when I found out that there WAS a Basketball vinyl from PJ, I began looking. I have found it many times, and always when I couldn't
afford to get it, or by the time peeps went to get it for me, it was gone.. well I FINALLY have a copy coming!!!I am so excited!! It won't even leave to head my way til after PJ20, but that's ok!! I will be counting the days from the time I get the message that it's in the mail.. til it gets here..I am so excited to know that after all these years of disappointing searches for this ONE record, that it's finally going to be MINE!!!YAY!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Congratulations! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Thank you Shimmy.. I almost went in the red over this record!!LMAO I had to hyper calculate and rearrange bank accounts to swing it, cause I'm already buying some other things from another PJammer, so... but I HAD to have it!!lol
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Thank you Shimmy.. I almost went in the red over this record!!LMAO I had to hyper calculate and rearrange bank accounts to swing it, cause I'm already buying some other things from another PJammer, so... but I HAD to have it!!lol

This makes me happy! :mrgreen: Because you found something you love...not because you almost went into the red! :lol::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!