Thanx Giventolukinkp for saving me..

appieappie Posts: 1,441
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Thank you so much Kelly for helping me out.. :D:D
You kept me from going home and i would have given up to get to pj20.. :(
That would have sadden me deeply after all,but thanks for your awesome help i got out of my problems
and you helped me get back on my feet and give back my partymood for pj20..
I am happy again thanx to you.. :D:D:D

Your an awesome and unique person...
Now its partytime again... 8-):D

Much love and next time i got to back you up..
And No isnt an answer.. :D

Appie
Pearl Jam 4 live
h8 2 w8 for concerts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    You need any help from here on out, PM me. I'll get my cell # to you. I cant promise anything but an offer.

Kelly must have angel wings...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    You need any help from here on out, PM me. I'll get my cell # to you. I cant promise anything but an offer.

Kelly must have angel wings...

Must have? She does.. :D:D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • you are silly! Its no big deal buddy :) Glad I could help you out. I know it's gotta be rough to be in that spot--let alone in another country-- but you know all us freaks are here for you :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is appie in the states now as well....

Chicago is quickly becoming a melting pot of PJ peeps.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Yup-- he got to Chicago on Monday (I think? or sunday...)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Yeah I am here and arrived sunday and i aint going home yet..i did think of it..but the partymood is completly back in my soul.. :D:D:D
    Just this morning i saw my first fellow jammer here..I was trainig myself to walk across the street when the hand of light was red and had done is several times,even when a police car was in the line... :mrgreen:
    When i crossed over some guy in a pick-up truck was giving me his thump,i thought he was funned with what i done,but when he passed he turnt the volume from his stereo up and i heard the best music i ever heard,Yes Pearl jam was on.. 8-) He was gone before i could wave back...But it just started for me here so i quess i see tons more of these freaks here... :D

Yeah i completly love this town and i feel sad that i have to leave here and get back to my own shitty town.. :cry:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    appie wrote:
    Yeah I am here and arrived sunday and i aint going home yet..i did think of it..but the partymood is completly back in my soul.. :D:D:D
    Just this morning i saw my first fellow jammer here..I was trainig myself to walk across the street when the hand of light was red and had done is several times,even when a police car was in the line... :mrgreen:
    When i crossed over some guy in a pick-up truck was giving me his thump,i thought he was funned with what i done,but when he passed he turnt the volume from his stereo up and i heard the best music i ever heard,Yes Pearl jam was on.. 8-) He was gone before i could wave back...But it just started for me here so i quess i see tons more of these freaks here... :D

Yeah i completly love this town and i feel sad that i have to leave here and get back to my own shitty town.. :cry:

awesome....

have fun....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg