New Official Bootlegs Page

Comments

• Left PorchLeft Porch Posts: 846
    Ordered my Boot of Hartford yesterday, anyone have an idea how long it will take to arrive?
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    Woohoo!! The mailman was good to me today. I ordered all the cds as they became available, and so far I had only received two. Today I got 5! Columbia, Virginia Beach, Camden 1 & 2 came in one envelope (even though they were ordered separately), and then Bonnaroo came in it's own envelope. I've got some listening to do now!
  • joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    :)
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • I ordered Camden Night 1 on June 23 and still haven't gotten it. Patiently waiting.
  • samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    Bigballs wrote:
    So i ordered Hartford and MSG I. Downloaded successfully but can't find the "extras" document which contains artwork with setlist and cover.

Any ideas? thanks!

There isn't any artwork with the downloads right now. But hopefully they will add something soon and put it on the bootleg page.
    Sam
  • samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    metalandi wrote:
    the artwork thing is really strange.. it seems there isn't any artwork, or am i just blind?!

For the downloads? There isn't anything. But you can download the digital extras on the bootleg page and there is some 400x400 art you can copy into iTunes. Hopefully they will add some more detailed art soon.

As for the CDs, the artwork is very minimal. Pretty much just the tour logo and the set list. Tho the package stickers are a different color for each show. Someone should take a pic of what they all look like stacked up together.
    Sam
  • will the eddie vedder solo bootlegs be available for purchase?
  • not4unot4u Posts: 512
    pjfansocal wrote:
    will the eddie vedder solo bootlegs be available for purchase?

will they be pressed? or a shitty disc you can buy at staples thats lasts as long as shit?
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • not4u wrote:
    will they be pressed? or a shitty disc you can buy at staples thats lasts as long as shit?

The boots are pressed on Taiyo Yuden discs which are the best quality you can get.
  • Where Are My Boots!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ordered Roo, Va Beach, And Dc Over Tres Weeks Ago....wtf
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    I ordered Roo on June 16. Got an email on Monday, July 14 saying it had been shipped and yet I still have no CD. I saw someone in Oregon received theirs today or yesterday so it will probably be tomorrow.....I hope
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Where Are My Boots!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ordered Roo, Va Beach, And Dc Over Tres Weeks Ago....wtf
    What do you expect when shipping is free?
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    i know this was asked in an earlier post but does anyone have tracklists?

I downloaded mp3's for hartford and both mansfield shows..and was hoping to print tracklists..

thanks in advance..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    so, how long does it take for them to arrive?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Did this happen to anyone else?
    I ordered the Bonnaroo bootleg CD's. Waited weeks for them to arrive. The package arrived yesterday in Oregon. The packaging and cardboard CD sleeve said Manchster, TN. But when I put the discs into play, the songs didn't match the set list. In fact, the discs said Camden, NJ.
    Huh?
    The put the wrong discs in the Roo cases.
    I can't believe this. Last year, my Gorge set was missing a disc. And now they send me the wrong show.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Did this happen to anyone else?
    I ordered the Bonnaroo bootleg CD's. Waited weeks for them to arrive. The package arrived yesterday in Oregon. The packaging and cardboard CD sleeve said Manchster, TN. But when I put the discs into play, the songs didn't match the set list. In fact, the discs said Camden, NJ.
    Huh?
    The put the wrong discs in the Roo cases.
    I can't believe this. Last year, my Gorge set was missing a disc. And now they send me the wrong show.
    http://www.kufala.com/contact/index.php
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203

So I have to call them, not 10 Club?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    So I have to call them, not 10 Club?
    They're the people making and sending out the boots, so I would assume they'd handle the problem.
  • what bootlegs have been sent out? I ordered 3 of them several weeks back and have yet to receive any.
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • I don't know what boots have been shipped, but I wish they'd update the text on the Goods page where it says CDs will ship within 3 weeks of the show. It's been a month since the DC show and I sitll haven't received it. I ordered both Camden shows and the DC show. I e-mailed 10C today to find out what's going on. If they're going to charge my credit card as soon as I place the order, then they should ship the order when they say they will or update us when there is a delay.
    what bootlegs have been sent out? I ordered 3 of them several weeks back and have yet to receive any.
  • what bootlegs have been sent out? I ordered 3 of them several weeks back and have yet to receive any.

Hartford & Boston haven't shipped yet. If you ordered those, that's why you haven't received any discs yet.
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Just received my first boot shipment, WPB show through Camden 2 show . I ordered the others when I got home from MA. on 7/1 . I ordered this first shipment on 6/22.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Blind3 wrote:
    Just received my first boot shipment, WPB show through Camden 2 show . I ordered the others when I got home from MA. on 7/1 . I ordered this first shipment on 6/22.

Did they get everything right?
  • F5F5 Posts: 791
    Sweet
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
  • Just got my confirmation email for the Mansfield 6/28 CD!!! Anyone else?
  • I also ordered the mansfield shows from june 28th and 30, that day i got an email saying they recieved the order and id get another email; when they had been shipped or sutin, well its almost been 2 weeks and i havnt gotten another email or the cds. anyone else have this problem? I sent an email to the site for help following the link in the first email but i hahvnt gotten a reply from them eather.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Ordered Bonn on June 16 but nothing yet.

Has anyone received theirs yet?
    Just got mine in the mail this weekend. Well worth the wait for the physical CDs! Best versions of RVM and porch EVER! Then to close it out with Watchtower...If you weren't there you can't understand!
  • I got my confirmation email for Camden night 1 on July 17. Figured I'd have them by Monday. I still don't have it.
  • King47King47 Posts: 23
    Hope everyone has received their orders fine. I was shorted one disc out of two, but with a quick call to customer service they graciously corrected the error. Very friendly. By the by this was for the 06/16 show and I received the first one 07/21. Hopefully will get the second one today.
    FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE! www.wm3.org
  • YES!!! Just got my Hartford shipping email!!!
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22