Options

Guest vocalists

CinSynCinSyn Posts: 13
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Eddie likes to sing with other musicians. I've seen him with Michael Stipe. I've seen him with Tom Petty. I've seen him with Pete Townshend. I'd like to see him onstage with Ian Gillan. Does anyone else think that it would be fun to see him sing with Ian?
"It wasn't always like this..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    CinSyn wrote:
    I'd like to see him onstage with Ian Gillan. Does anyone else think that it would be fun to see him sing with Ian?

No. Your the only one.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    you might be the only one... however, I like seeing Ed sing along with almost anyone.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    No. Your the only one.

TSK! TSK!

Your - a 2nd person possessive pronoun; i.e. "Hey! Your cookies taste real good!"
    You're - a contraction made by combining the word "You" and "Are"; i.e. "Hey! You're a good cookie maker!"

;)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    TSK! TSK!

Your - a 2nd person possessive pronoun; i.e. "Hey! Your cookies raste real good!"
    You're - a contraction made by combining the word "You" and "Are"; i.e. "Hey! You're a good cookie maker!

;)

Tsk. Tsk.

"raste" :D
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    TSK! TSK!

Your - a 2nd person possessive pronoun; i.e. "Hey! Your cookies raste real good!"
    You're - a contraction made by combining the word "You" and "Are"; i.e. "Hey! You're a good cookie maker!"

;)

:rolleyes:

The only thing worse than having bad grammar on a message board is correcting bad grammar on a message board.
    ;)
  • Options
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than having bad grammar on a message board is correcting bad grammar on a message board.
    ;)

I just wanted to make a sentence with "cookie maker" in it...
    ;)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    I just wanted to make a sentence with "cookie maker" in it...
    ;)

:D
    Hee hee
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    CinSyn wrote:
    Eddie likes to sing with other musicians. I've seen him with Michael Stipe. I've seen him with Tom Petty. I've seen him with Pete Townshend. I'd like to see him onstage with Ian Gillan. Does anyone else think that it would be fun to see him sing with Ian?

off topic...

love your user name

see my sig ;)
  • Options
    TSK! TSK!

;)

You need to learn how to spell "TASTE"

:)

I think the only thing Ed still needs to do is WRITE and RECORD with Pete Townsend.
  • Options
    CinSynCinSyn Posts: 13
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    No. Your the only one.
    I doubt that. I doubt you are a fan of Ian Gillan. People are gonna jump on you like fleas on a dog as soon as they spot a grammar or typographical error. Tread lightly.
    "It wasn't always like this..."
  • Options
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    You need to learn how to spell "TASTE"

:)

I think the only thing Ed still needs to do is WRITE and RECORD with Pete Townsend.

"Raste" is how Scooby-Doo would say it...
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i would love to see (either live or in the studio) ed team up with mark lanegan... itd probably be a buzz kill live... in the studio though... damn they could do something real dark and beautiful
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i would love to see (either live or in the studio) ed team up with mark lanegan... itd probably be a buzz kill live... in the studio though... damn they could do something real dark and beautiful
    There was a thread just like this earlier in the week and someone mentioned an Avacado B-Side with him singing on it.

[Edit] I think it might have been this thread and the post were deleted.