Boston Cannons Add To City's Success...MLL Champions

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
PPP_8244_0.JPG

ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND - August 28, 2011: The Boston Cannons won the team's first Major League Lacrosse (MLL) championship with a 10-9 win over the Hamilton Nationals at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Anchored by Bud Light Player of the Game Jordan Burke and with seven players scoring, the Cannons became the latest Boston sports team to win a championship.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/08/boston-cannons...-nationals.html

The city's winning ways continues.... 1022.gifTITLETOWN

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if nobody attends, does anybody care?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    I didn't even know this MLL existed. Looks like quite a crowd for the champinship game though... :lol::lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    81 wrote:
    if nobody attends, does anybody care?

Don't ya know they sent everyone home so they could have some privacy... :D

http://images.majorleaguelacrosse.com/champs.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Is this a professional table tennis league????
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Glad to see someone on here cares about lacrosse
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • I was disappointed there was no parade/rolling rally with duckboats for our beloved Cannons.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    EZ1221C wrote:

it's 100 more enjoyable to watch than soccer....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    81 wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:

AGREED, however World Cup Soccer is a whole other story.

Peace

• 81 wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:

kids whose family cant afford hockey skates
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    No more bitching and whining Boston
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    10-9? Was that the combined score of a 7 game series?